Hello Everyone:

Its already that time of year again. We're getting ready for this year's WALK FOR LIFE to help raise necessary funds to help AIDS SUPPORT NETWORK of San Luis Obispo County.

Last year, we raised enough money to come in second! and we hope to match that this year.

This is a very important year. Funding has been cut by the state legislators and many vital services have been cut if not eliminated all together. For instance, ASN is no longer able to provide FREE HIV testing. Having the knowledge of your HIV status has been proven to be the first effective step in stopping the spread of HIV. Also, providing food vouchers and gas vouchers, utility and rent assistance and other kinds of direct help to people living with HIV and AIDS have been eliminated.

Sadly, the education program that John has been involved with has also been cut back. And we know how important education is in helping to help prevent the spread of HIV and bring awareness to the community.

I know this has been a difficult year for many but imagine what kind of a year its been for the less fortunate.

Please contribute whatever you can. No amount is too small be it $1, $10 or $100. Send me a pledge by responding to this e-mail or

Donate directly at my page on the ASN website through the secure link at http://asn.kintera.org/faf/donorReg/...upId=274755544 - just click on the link to make a donation - its easy and fast and, its tax deductible.

Thanks very much - this organization DOES make a tremendous difference. Please help us make our goal.

Cameron Cruise