Thread: Just starting out my new site: RealGuysExposed.com

Just starting out my new site: RealGuysExposed.com

I'm up and running with Real Guys Exposed now. Wow. It's been a long journey: finding the models, shooting the content, editing the films, sorting the photos and getting the website up. Oh man Getting the website up. I went through five designers. It was rough but I learned a lot. My last designer (www.wedesig.net) was a HUGE help. She is patient, talented and smart. She helped so much.
    I'm now using Mojohost for my server and running the site with Elevated X software. Anyone else using Elevated X?
    Then it came time for the blog, the banners and the affiliate program.
    I'm advertising in Cybersocket and I got my first mention on Queerclick yesterday! http://www.queerclick.com/archive/20...ys_exposed.php
    I've got a handful of affiliate sign ups and a few members now. I've been planning this for two years and I'm so excited that it's real now.

I'd love to hear any advice you have and to hear about your experience starting up your site.

Robert Chandler
    Fantastic Foreskin
    Affiliate site: Fantasticforeskin.com/affiliates
    Twitter: @FanForeskin | Facebook: FantasticRobertChandler

You do realize by 'gay' I mean a man who has sex with other men?
    Your site looks good, some really hot guys on there

Welcome to the GWW Community, nice to have you joining us here and hope to see you posting often

Just a quick fyi though... You might want to check out the sig rules, the owner of the board can be an ass at times about peoples sigs

http://forums.gaywidewebmasters.com/..._faq#faq_rules

Regards,

Lee

Great looking group of guys you have on your site. I'm sure it'll do well.

One bit of unsolicited advice: Raise your non-recurring price. You really want to get those members to rebill. If they select your non-recurring option, you will never see them again. Some here will tell you to eliminate it altogether (which I don't agree with BTW) $0.02

You do realize by 'gay' I mean a man who has sex with other men?
    Quote Originally Posted by Seth View Post
    One bit of unsolicited advice: Raise your non-recurring price. You really want to get those members to rebill. If they select your non-recurring option, you will never see them again. Some here will tell you to eliminate it altogether (which I don't agree with BTW) $0.02
    I agree, im really no fan of non-recurring but if you have to have it, make the prices higher, the surfer expects to pay more for non-recurring so why not charge them more for the privilege!

Regards,

Lee

You guys are great!

Lee and Seth:
    Thanks for your kind words and good advice. Your advice was solicited and very appreciated!

I changed my signature. Thanks for the heads up.

I think I'll raise that non-recurring price. That's good advice. Where do you go to learn things like that? There aren't books or Learning Annex classes! You guys are really helpful.

I've already go a few members and all but one signed up for the recurring price. I will raise the non-recurring since by stuff is downloadable.

I'm really glad I'm on this forum!
    Thanks, guys.

Robert Chandler
    Fantastic Foreskin
    Affiliate site: Fantasticforeskin.com/affiliates
    Twitter: @FanForeskin | Facebook: FantasticRobertChandler

Life is a dick and when itīs get hard---just fuck it... DEVELISH's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by RobertChandler View Post
    I think I'll raise that non-recurring price. That's good advice. Where do you go to learn things like that? There aren't books or Learning Annex classes! You guys are really helpful.
    hi

nice site...

where do you go to learn stuff like that... well you made it here - thats a wonderful starting point fromthere on, read sites, look at your "competitors" and ask questions you want to have answered.... thats basically it - oh and try things out

DEV
    :-D

adding a hello and welcome to gww
    Luke H.
    Marketing Director
    Zbuckz.com, Jbuckz.com, Dickbank.com, Glamourbuckz.com

If homosexuality is a disease, let's all call in queer to work.
    Looking good sir! welcome!

How long have you been gay?
    Good looking site there! Welcome
    Joel Kapp
    joel@webmastercentral.com
    ICQ# 347983177