Thread: Need help in contacting this affiliate

Drag is when a man wears everything a lesbian won't. lisa's Avatar

Need help in contacting this affiliate

If any of you can help, please PM me or email me at Lisa (at) badpuppy.com.

We have been trying to contact what has been a good affiliate of ours by the name of [removed by request]. She runs a shit load of blogs and it is imperative that we get in touch with her by tomorrow afternoon or that she get in touch with us. We've made muliple attempts at contacting her from two different emails we have on file for her and she does not have a phone number on file with us. If someone has direct contact with her and would rather not share that info with us, then please contact her and ask that she call us or respond to the emails she has received.

If any of you can help, it would be great!

She is currently an affiliate of these companies and others, so if any of you have a phone number for [removed by request] or maybe an email address that we do not have, it might save her from trouble that can be avoided if we can be in contact with her by tomorrow afternoon:

GunzBlazing
    Stockroom
    Pimproll
    Nakedsword
    AEBN
    RainbowRevenue

Thanks for any help you can provide!

Drag is when a man wears everything a lesbian won't. lisa's Avatar
    I just wanted you to know that [removed by request] was in contact with us soon after posting this. So if any of you were instrumental in her quick contact, thank you very, very much!

You do realize by 'gay' I mean a man who has sex with other men?
    Damn i was on my cell and was going to say put a hold on their payment, thatll make them get in touch LOL

Glad you managed to make contact Lisa

Regards,

Lee