Gay adult content provider Rainbow Content is pleased to announce the addition of 100 new gay content sets to its fully 2257 compliant content library.

Webmasters looking to add to their content library are encouraged to check out the new sets which range in niches from solo guys, muscle men, European jocks, leather studs and even guy-on-guy hardcore action.

In addition, for any webmasters looking to take advantage of the newly added sets to the Rainbow Content store, we are offering up some amazing bulk discount pricing options which are as follows....

25 sets of content - $300 - Saving $100 on regular pricing
50 sets of content - $450 - Saving $350 on regular pricing
75 sets of content - $600 - Saving $600 on regular pricing
100 sets of content - $750 - Saving $850 on regular pricing
150 sets of content - $900 - Saving $1500 on regular pricing

All content is available by instant download upon receipt of payment and comes with full 2257 documentation.

Here are a few samples of the latest content additions to the Rainbow Content store....

To take advantage of these highly discounted bulk gay content packages please contact me by email ( ryan@redbagproductions.com ) or by ICQ# 580-251-944

Payment can be made via Epassporte, Wire, Paypal or Check and content will be available to download once payment has been completed.

In addition, if any affiliate programs are looking for content they can license to their webmatsers as 'free content' please also get in touch with me and I can cut you an even better deal on full affiliate usage for any of these bulk content deals also

Thank you for your business,

:evil:Ryan