Thread: WOW - Our First Trick Or Treaters In 7 Years Turned Up Tonight

You do realize by 'gay' I mean a man who has sex with other men?

WOW - Our First Trick Or Treaters In 7 Years Turned Up Tonight

I kid you not, in over 7 years we have NEVER had anyone come knocking on our door trick or treating, tonight we had 3 of the buggers show up within an hour of each other.

Thankfully Ryan had some candy available otherwise they'd have been shit outta luck

Regards,

Lee

Jeff@UKSLads
    Just curious, why 7 years? Do you live in a really remote area? No kids around where you are?

You do realize by 'gay' I mean a man who has sex with other men?
    Quote Originally Posted by Jeff@UKSLads View Post
    Just curious, why 7 years? Do you live in a really remote area? No kids around where you are?
    Nope, plenty of kids in the area and we're easy to get too, why 7 years? Its how long ive lived here LOL

Regards,

Lee

Jeff@UKSLads
    No, what I meant was, why did it take 7 years for the kids to come trick or treating? LOL.

Words paint the real picture gaystoryman's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Lee View Post
    I kid you not, in over 7 years we have NEVER had anyone come knocking on our door trick or treating, tonight we had 3 of the buggers show up within an hour of each other.

Thankfully Ryan had some candy available otherwise they'd have been shit outta luck

Regards,

Lee
    See, that's what happens when you forget to turn on the Neon Billboard warning that no minors allowed. That and keeping the pit bulls inside, instead of roaming the yard :morning:
    Webmasters: Add Custom Stories To Your Sites Custom Gay Stories

My Blogs Gay Talk, Free Gay Fiction, Erotic Fiction Online

ironically this is the first year ever we didn't get any trick or treaters. we don't usually get that many, but we always get a few. now poor arie will have to eat all that candy

On the other hand.... You have different fingers
    We had a very funny experience Friday night. It was trick or treat night.
    On Friday nights we have live party shows in the house. We were in the living room naked on a mat on the living room floor having nude lube wrestling fights. The doorbell rang, we scurried to put on our clothes. We got dressed, One of the housemates answered the door, and it was kids in costumes. We were standing there slopped in lube trying to give kids candy. It was pretty funny.