Thread: Hmm ... is revshare making a comeback?

I am straight, but my ass is gay jIgG's Avatar

Hmm ... is revshare making a comeback?

Browsing board and saw some of the promos lately are all shouting about either 100% revshare or 70% or some other number like that

Then I see Sextronix dump cross sells and lower payouts (I'll believe webmasters will take the lower payouts when I see it by the way)

Has the $100/high PPS payouts run out of gas? Are we going back to revshare or more down to earth PPS payouts? Or is that something temporary?

I am hoping that more ethical business practices are coming into the norm in the adult industry, this is why we became the first all-gay program fully certified by WebSiteSecure.org, to show surfers and webmasters alike that we operate a fair, ethical business! And yes, that means no $100 payouts, but it also means members rebill for longer making revshare payouts per member typically a lot better than PPS.
    Luke H.
    Marketing Director
    Zbuckz.com, Jbuckz.com, Dickbank.com, Glamourbuckz.com

You do realize by 'gay' I mean a man who has sex with other men?
    Im in partial agreement with Luke on this, i do think we're starting to see more and more companies cut back on unethical practices when it comes to billing because their affiliates are simply dropping them if they dont and at the same time, these same companies are realizing they are having to actually work on member retention rather than traffic/sales volumes to remain profitable.

5 years ago programs started seriously looking at building their own in-house traffic levels some decided to stop, some kept on going and these are the ones who are able to cut the x-sells and other bs billing practices because they have been able to see the true value in the traffic they are getting.

Its easy to get a new surfer to become a member when you are offering up $100 PPS however, its not as easy to keep them rebilling if a members area isnt up to par, the larger PPS programs are now realizing this despite it being something that revshare program owners have known for years.

Regards,

Lee

I Giggle Like A Girl Every Time I Hear The Word 'Watersports'
    well i am really only selling with revshare partnership sites at the minute except for topbucks when i sell one of them memberships so i think it is good to use revshare a lot for making more money