Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: What Makes a Cock Beautiful?

What Makes a Cock Beautiful?

What features are a turn on for you guys when it comes to cocks? And yes, I will let ya put in a picture - just so long as it isn't yours!

You do realize by 'gay' I mean a man who has sex with other men?
    Well it depends, typically it needs to have nice plumage, gotta be healthy looking and should also be corn fed and free range cocks are typically better tasting

Regards,

Lee

I am straight, but my ass is gay jIgG's Avatar
    what's wrong if it's a pic of our own!? hmmmm

Hmm, it's uncut, proportionate. I prefer it on the thicker side, definitely don't want it to get lost in my hand when i grab on it. But I also don't want to be able to drive a bus trough my ass when he's done :goatse:

Life is a dick and when itīs get hard---just fuck it... DEVELISH's Avatar
    ... like daniel redcliffs cock

To me a cock never is beautiful... to me a cock is hot, suckable, fuckable... veiny, thick, throbbing, fat, big conehead, mushroom head, bent, crooked, straight, cut, uncut, shaven, trimmed, with pubic hair and sometimes has low hanging balls attached, balls full of cum, big balls, balls that smack to your butt when you get fucked things like that...

but beautiful cock? I dont want to stare at a cock for minutes or hours just to enjoy the purity of the countour lines which define the elemental existing of primary sexual organs

Bec: a cock can be beautiful in many ways... beautiful fat cock, beautiful small cock, beautifull crooked cock, beautiful latino cock....

just imagine about what you think when I say "beautiful woman"... everybody has their own imagination
    :-D

Quote Originally Posted by jIgG View Post
    what's wrong if it's a pic of our own!? hmmmm
    Contrary to management opinon - I don't like the idea of showing off cocks with people I do business with. I find it extremely tacky (with the exception of those people who are in the content category of the biz of course).

Perhaps I should ask what makes a cock sexy ... as opposed to using the word beautiful. And yes, of course, beauty is always in the eye of the beholder ~~~!!!!

And your link doesn't work Develish, can you fix it?

*gets his big tools out*

*hauls heavy loads*

done

Quote Originally Posted by DEVELISH View Post
    *gets his big tools out*

*hauls heavy loads*

done
    ... you nut! Thanks for the belly laugh!

today I feel nutty ;-) just did a search for Daniel Radcliffs cock and it showed up

now I am off to dinner and around 10pm GMT I will be back... then I check my PayPal account and if 20.58USD are not there I will vent like I never vented before on any forum.
    Lee has been forewarned :-D

So... some PRO has another lets say... 5 hrs for a paypal transaction of US$20.58 and going along with that an eternal termination of business relations.

Cheers

I Want To See Bradleys 'B-Unit' deanb's Avatar
    today I feel nutty ;-) just did a search for Daniel Radcliffs cock and it showed up

now I am off to dinner and around 10pm GMT I will be back... then I check my PayPal account and if 20.58USD are not there I will vent like I never vented before on any forum.
    Lee has been forewarned :-D

So... some PRO has another lets say... 5 hrs for a paypal transaction of US$20.58 and going along with that an eternal termination of business relations.

Cheers
    Hrm, I will have to make sure and check back here later! :develish:
    ICQ# 200-385-093

now, go find it

I did not meant to convey that I actually warned lee to transfer funds that rather I am going to vent in this forum

so now that I completely highjacked Bec's thread... I just post the thread I meant

Sorry honey...

What maked a cock beautiful, guys?

I am not gay but I have slept with some guys who are
    Bec, trust that even if you aren't into cocks, you know which are more beautiful or hot or not. Gay men (and straight women) who work in women's high fashion are keenly aware of what is sexy despite they have no desire to have sex with females.

If you want some specific guide, this is my subjective opinion on what guys like most in cocks. I still go only by my own instinct and not this list.

- Big, long, strong cocks. Doesn't always matter if there is something else going for it. Depending on the niche, that other factor can be a hot bod or cute or handsome face.
    - Thickness, "girth," "fat" "meaty" cock. That doesn't necessarily mean length.
    - A good head on a cock. (Which may not matter if the other factors are strong. Some guys have a tiny head but a huge thick shaft like a rocket that can be hot.).
    - Pronounced balls sometimes can enhance a cock or be hotter, whether round and defined, or large, or low hanging.

Like I said, that's like the generic list. Small cocks can be super hot, too, for example.

You do realize by 'gay' I mean a man who has sex with other men?
    I did not meant to convey that I actually warned lee to transfer funds that rather I am going to vent in this forum
    Haha yeah i had a few people asking me about this too LOL

Regards,

Lee

How long have you been gay? Three hundred and sixty-five had come and went
    For me it's as diffivult to answer as the question which guy turns me on the most. I think it's the overall look that does it for me. There are a few things I like and I dislike and this means the difference between go and no go.

In general I like dicks of good proportions with a good length, a full head with a good rim and an open slit, a foreskin that can cover the head, a nice selections of veins on the shaft (but not too many).

What I don't like is over-/undersized dicks, big heads on thin stalks or the opposite, scars and dicks which are curved too much.

Of course all this is just beauty in the eye of the beholder (which is me) and the dick and his looks are in no way a judgement of the person carrying it.

However, I really love dick and therefore I always try to find the ideal dick for me and my pleasure.