Thread: What Makes A Good Male Solo Site Model?

You do realize by 'gay' I mean a man who has sex with other men?

What Makes A Good Male Solo Site Model?

I know we have seen a few solo male sites pop up and close in the past due to bad management but i was wondering, in your opinion, what makes a 'good' solo male model when it comes to focusing a site to a specific model?

Is there a set of personality traits such a model should have, looks, energy, commitment, etc, etc?

If you were going to be launching a solo male site, what would you look for in a guy to be featured in his own website, other than just looking hot and being horny?

Regards,

Lee

personality OR great looks and a big cock.

seriously.

there's no one "type" of model for a single model site. it could be a cute twink or a average-looking 55 year old chubby amateur dude. there are people into twinks, large men, grandpas - you name it. and as long as the models shows his personality, some people are going to like it.

i think some form of communication with the members is very helpful. a weekly live show, regular blog posts that accept comments that the model responds to, or a forum where people can get responses from the model. i used to promote a lot of single model str8 sites, and the ones that retain aren't the ones with the most attractive women - they're the ones where the members get a chance to know and like the models. some of the models actually have parties and meet with members, sometimes they're married and their husbands also make friends with the members.

the other thing, of course, is a model that doesn't disappear as so many do...