Thread: In Your Opinion - What Makes A Good Paysite Tour?

You do realize by 'gay' I mean a man who has sex with other men?

In Your Opinion - What Makes A Good Paysite Tour?

I have my own views on this based on hard factual evidence but i want to knnow what everyone on GWW thought made a good paysite tour sell to a surfer, the content, the design, something else?

How do you decide if a tour you are promoting is 'good' or not and will actually sell?

Regards,

Lee

On the other hand.... You have different fingers
    Lee before I post, I want to say sorry. I am still learning the in's and outs.

I like looking at other pay sites. What grasps my attention is not so much the flashy animation, but what is on the site. I see a lot of sites giving you a video, image, and time count message. Such as X amount of videos totaling X:XX amount of time, and X amount of images. This is a good message.
    I like seeing previews of something that is inside of a site and how often it updates.
    This site is one of my favorite sites. It tells you when it updates, what is new, and pinpoints to the t of what you get. If I were to join a site, that would be the site.
    It's MikeHancock (dot) com

The models don't peak my interest. The site is telling me what I can find there and what is there. Very navigation friendly, a dummy could figure his way around. $0.02

I Giggle Like A Girl Every Time I Hear The Word 'Watersports'
    hot guys and it has to sell as well