Thread: Prioritizing Workloads?

You do realize by 'gay' I mean a man who has sex with other men?

Prioritizing Workloads?

So i was curious, how do you folks decide out of everything that you have to do, which of the list is more important in order of getting it done?

It always seems like lately, whenever i actually put a work order in place to get stuff done, things that at the time i do not feel are 'as' important as others always seem to need bumping up to the top of the list LOL

How do you decide what becomes a priority for your daily, weekly or monthly workload and, do you find that even when prioritizing things, inevitably that ordered list needs to be tweaked once you have started working on it?

Regards,

Lee

On the other hand.... You have different fingers
    I have a list of things that I have to do each day on a to do list. It is not organized in any special ways. I re-sort it daily organizing it from most important to least important.
    I have noticed that not just I, but management does the to do list stuff as well. In fact we have had to do notepads made. (Notepads that say "to do" and the site logo and URL on the front.) They're pretty cool. We give them out at our club events and things.

I Giggle Like A Girl Every Time I Hear The Word 'Watersports'
    at the minute i am mainly doing stuff that i know is making me money and not really doing a lot of new things until i have some cash saved up to use for bills and stuff