Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Sponsor sites spamming

On the other hand.... You have different fingers

Sponsor sites spamming

I am not sure if I should post this public or not but I cannot seem to unsubscribe to these emails. I am hoping these program owners will see this post and unsubscribe my email addresses.

The sites are spamming me hard. I am receiving 3-4 emails a day, when I click the unsubscribe link in the emails it does not take me anywhere.

bigbling.com
    clubeurocreme.com
    cockyboys.com

wncash.com

xondemand.com (consumer emails)
    iondemand.com (consumer emails)
    lesbian.xondemand.com (consumer emails)

Studmall.com (a form e-mail that appears to be sending to multiple people wanting us to buy both consumer products and videos for pay sites.)

Cybersocket.com, I cannot unsubscribe, I have tried 4 times. Each time I make an attempt to unsubscribe it seems as if it's re-adding. I called them and a Morgan guy told me that I am having computer problems, and has nothing to do with cybersocket.

I never signed up to these sites to opt-in into emails. :fucked: The email address these are being sent to are:
    support [@] phillyfratlive.com
    jayden [@] phillyfratlive.com

I am also wondering if someone or a company is giving away email addresses which is another reason I may be receiving all of this junk mail.

Thank you.

If homosexuality is a disease, let's all call in queer to work. webnet's Avatar
    here from wncash.com
    if you receive some of our emails is because you have active in your ccbill affiliate account "receive webmaster emails". to unsuscribe, you'll need go to your CCBILL admin account > Tools > Edit Profile and change to: OFF

we never sent unsolicited emails.

Am I Bitter?...Absolutely
    Personally i don't care of the programs spamming me. I just delete those emails withone click.
    DIAMONDGAYS.com - fresh twinks and best ratio! Highly recommended!

Quote Originally Posted by webnet View Post
    we never sent unsolicited emails.
    Yea.. but I never signed up. That is what I don't get.

You do realize by 'gay' I mean a man who has sex with other men?
    Are you certain it is the programs sending these and not Cybersocket?

Cybersocket are well known spammers and lately i have been getting more and more spam from them with other companies sites/information in the email itself.

Regards,

Lee

I do not know Lee.
    When I called Cybersocket some guy named Tim answered. I told him the problem. He said you need to speak with Morgan Summers who is our tech administrator. Morgan told me that I (me) am having computer and internet browser problems and there is nothing that he could assist with and seemed rushed to get me off the phone.
    On one of the sponsor programs, the check payable to name is "Jayden Stone." That is rather impossible because Jayden Stone is my stage name. If I received checks payable to this name I would not be able to cash them. I am rather clueless. It's in the policies as well that if we marketed other sites checks would need to be payable to PFL, LLC. So we are all stumped.

When you sign up as an affiliate or as a member of just about any program you've more than likely agreed to receive their Emails. However, not being able to unsubscribe is definitely an issue.

Also, by posting your Email addresses (above) on this or any board is basically leaving you wide open to receive an incredible amount of spam. I guarantee you will start receiving massive amounts in no time at all.

Quote Originally Posted by PFLJayden View Post
    Morgan Summers who is our tech administrator.
    So not only are they spammers, but liars as well LOLOL

Regards,

Lee

I am unique, just like everybody else.
    The easiest way I found to rid myself of cybersocket e-mails was to create a filter. Anything from them goes directly to the trash can.

Quote Originally Posted by Lee View Post
    So not only are they spammers, but liars as well LOLOL

Regards,

Lee
    I knew about Cybersocket. They're publications are stacked next to the big trash cans in some of the bars and clubs around here. I called them to get a 1"x1" ad in their classifieds area. The advertising guy over there told me that they print 2.8 million publications per month. They emailed me the contract. I got as far as printing it off. I left it on my desk and my manager came into the office and yelled at me for wanting to do business with them. Through the telephone call something sounded weird as in maybe they are money hungry. They have 2.8 million so called readers a month but yet wanted me to pay them this money to RSVP to a party they are throwing in Los Angeles after that they said they have these books they print and wanted me to get in on that. Then they wanted me to buy these buttons on their sites. The guy did not understand what no means. Just my experience so far with them.

Quote Originally Posted by Seth View Post
    Also, by posting your Email addresses (above) on this or any board is basically leaving you wide open to receive an incredible amount of spam. I guarantee you will start receiving massive amounts in no time at all.
    Lee, is there any way that I can edit the first post to remove my email addresses?

If homosexuality is a disease, let's all call in queer to work. webnet's Avatar
    if you receive the webmaster news letter is because you have signed with ccbill, we sent the mailing from our CCBILL account.

Quote Originally Posted by PFLJayden View Post
    Lee, is there any way that I can edit the first post to remove my email addresses?
    I already edited them

Regards,

Lee

Quote Originally Posted by Lee View Post
    I already edited them
    Thanks Lee!

Quote Originally Posted by webnet View Post
    if you receive the webmaster news letter is because you have signed with ccbill
    But I have not signed up.
    The trace IP Address from the wncash.com email is coming from 77.245.55.176 which is the Netherlands.