Thread: What Is Your Primary Niche In Gay?

You do realize by 'gay' I mean a man who has sex with other men?

What Is Your Primary Niche In Gay?

By that i mean, what type of gay sites do you find you promote more than others, twinks, bears, uncut, latino, ebony, asain, etc, etc?

If you focus more on a specific niche, do you have any tips for the rest of us when attempting to promote sites in that niche?

Regards,

Lee

How long have you been gay? Three hundred and sixty-five had come and went
    I promote almost exclusively twinks. Giving any tips is quite difficult because people either love them, hate them or are afraid of them. I promote them because I love them and therefore know a lot about them.

For example, I couldn't never promote bears simply because they are not my thing. I don't know what looks good on them (from a customers/admirers view) and I don't like to look at them. So how should I promote them successfully?

Of course I'm not blind and could throw together some promotional sites just by looking at other bear sites. But that wouldn't be me and I'd be pretty bad in doing so.

I know this is stupid from a business point of view, but fortunately I can afford to do only what I like when it comes to adult business. I already have to put up with a lot of things I don't like at other places, so I prefer to keep the fun here.

Give me almost any bareback scene to promote and I'll convert it like crazy. Or anything featuring Matt Hughes.

~ Thumb Post Media ~ CharlieBrown's Avatar
    i 2. all he said :bunny: twinks all the way here

Quote Originally Posted by attis View Post
    I promote almost exclusively twinks. Giving any tips is quite difficult because people either love them, hate them or are afraid of them. I promote them because I love them and therefore know a lot about them.

For example, I couldn't never promote bears simply because they are not my thing. I don't know what looks good on them (from a customers/admirers view) and I don't like to look at them. So how should I promote them successfully?

Of course I'm not blind and could throw together some promotional sites just by looking at other bear sites. But that wouldn't be me and I'd be pretty bad in doing so.

I know this is stupid from a business point of view, but fortunately I can afford to do only what I like when it comes to adult business. I already have to put up with a lot of things I don't like at other places, so I prefer to keep the fun here.

bareback and str8 boys both do best for us, with latino boys in a very close 3rd position.
    Luke H.
    Marketing Director
    Zbuckz.com, Jbuckz.com, Dickbank.com, Glamourbuckz.com

On the other hand.... You have different fingers
    If it is a live paysite i can promote it. I do best with frat boys, college, live guys. I think.

LOVE 4 SALE OR LEASE SEX MONTHLY! :) longboardjim's Avatar
    kink , twink , and anything with ink! (in that order!)

jim

Making Pain Pay!
    Quote Originally Posted by longboardjim View Post
    kink , twink , and anything with ink! (in that order!)

jim
    I'm with Jim!
    TropixxxCash.com is a CCBill affiliate program for the male spanking and punishment site TropixxxVIP.com.

:whip:

How long have you been gay? Godiva's Avatar
    asian niche :bunny:

Am I Bitter?...Absolutely
    Twinks mainly.
    DIAMONDGAYS.com - fresh twinks and best ratio! Highly recommended!

Salvandorum paucitas, damnandorum multitudo mistermee's Avatar
    Celebs and athletes.
    "Wake up, Norma, you'd be killing yourself to an empty room!"

gayer than the average semi gay guy kmanrox's Avatar
    celebrity / celebrity twinks (see www.rehabdollars.com )

Turnkey RSS Morphing Service | RehabDollars Twink Celebs Only | BETA TESTING GAY TRAFFIC FOR MOBILE HIT ME UP!! | ICQ 663386
    Our clients include: Hustler, Python, ThickCash, Grooby, NicheCastle, RehabDollars, HollywoodTraffic, Allurecash, CWDcash, GayGravy, ArchiveCash and more!

I'm not Gay...Not that there's anything wrong with that.... EmporerEJ's Avatar
    Political subdivision United States, Continent North America, Planet Earth, Sol System, Milky Way Galaxy
    We don't currently have a Gay niche.
    But, I'm certainly here to find out about the genre.

It's always been my inclination that the gay video industry was making all the money they could, and not looking for additional revenue streams.

:hmm:

(unfortunately, that's why my sig has hetero content in it...)

Eric J. White
    VirtualSexMachine.com