Thread: Paypal Debit Card.. How Long Does It Usually Take?

You do realize by 'gay' I mean a man who has sex with other men?

Paypal Debit Card.. How Long Does It Usually Take?

I was wondering if anyone knew how long it usually took to receive a Paypal debit card after requesting one?

Its been about 10 days now and still nothing has arrived, im wondering if there is a possibility it has gotten lost in the mail or something or if this is usual?

Regards,

Lee

~ Thumb Post Media ~ CharlieBrown's Avatar
    where did you request that? never heard of it and cant find anything about it on the page.

I'm not gay; I'm British!
    Hi Lee

About 10-14 days usually, they will usually email you when it's shipped and you know it's almost there if the `Activate Debit Card' link appears on your PP main page.

CharlieBrown: The Debit Card as far as I know is available to US PP members - from memory in Profile, there is a link to the Debit Card.

I Blog Naked
    I think it takes about 2 weeks.

I used to use it alot, since it gives you a percentage bonus for every credit card/non pin transaction, which can add up, but I stopped when it expired and I got the new card, just forgot to take it out, I think I'll dig mine back out again.

Especially since I'm getting screwed lately by all my friggin credit card companies. I want to close em, but don't want to mess up my credit score.
    Last edited by hotdudesnude; 11-09-2009 at 09:49 PM. Reason: answering the post better