Thread: what do you dream?

I am not gay but I have slept with some guys who are

what do you dream?

Mine are often strange and stupid...are yours?

I'm frequently in some situation or place where I don't know why I'm there and everyone around me is doing silly or peculiar things.

Last night I had a relatively hum-drum dream but stupid, again. I wonder if it relates to the struggles I'm having with css codes, etc. Codes that should be so easy but aren't working, then suddenly become complex and frustrating and mind-boggling including to others more versed in codes.

Whatever, I was in a dream with "friends" (I don't think anyone I've known in real life), and I guess we all sent for info and application materials from some respected university we were trying to get into. That I have my degrees and no desire to go back is the first weirdness. Next instead of an actual letter or form from the university, we instead get clear thick plastic shower curtains with hardly anything printed on them. So we all were flipping through the thick, long, accordion folded plastic curtains looking for any info on them. I spotted a small hidden area requiring my signature but quickly lost it in all the bulky fucking curtains. I told my friends and as we looked harder, we still found nothing - and realized the curtains were seemingly endless as if made for the length of a football field. Then the dream ended.

:fucked:

How long have you been gay?
    I dreamed I was a young man, hanging from a cliff. While I was hanging from the cliff, someone was trying to help me climb back up top. While that person was trying to help me, I felt myself dying and my 'spirit' leaving my body, only to be replaced by a female spirit which was also, oddly enough, me. Even though the dream itself wasn't scary as it was occurring, I woke up with my heart pounding.

I am not gay but I have slept with some guys who are
    wow. what happened to "pleasant dreams"? Does anyone have them or what?