Thread: Your email

On the other hand.... You have different fingers

Your email

I am wondering when others check their business email. Up until today I open up my email at abut 8AM. I reply to the emails. I will get done with my email about 10AM. I will go have breakfast with the guys. I will come back to my desk and just open up my email again and everyone I replied to replies back. I am spending another hour and a half replying to emails again. I don't get a lot done because I am replying to emails a lot.
    What I see that I am doing now is I will open my email in the morning at the same time. I will reply to everything. I won't open my email again until about 9:00 at night. I've found I get more done this way.
    So I was wondering when you guys do your emails.

I answer emails as I get them, starting with a batch about 10am continuing to my final email check at about 10pm
    Luke H.
    Marketing Director
    Zbuckz.com, Jbuckz.com, Dickbank.com, Glamourbuckz.com

All I get is spam & sale confirmations

Quote Originally Posted by Seth View Post
    All I get is spam & sale confirmations
    hopefully more sale confirmations than spam :luke:
    Luke H.
    Marketing Director
    Zbuckz.com, Jbuckz.com, Dickbank.com, Glamourbuckz.com

Quote Originally Posted by HunkMoneyLuke View Post
    I answer emails as I get them, starting with a batch about 10am continuing to my final email check at about 10pm

Same here pretty much, with last check before I retire for the night.

How long have you been gay? Three hundred and sixty-five had come and went
    My email is running all the time so I see it right away when they pop in. Answering is a different thing, though. It's mostly about important I think the emails are. So answering them could be from right away to a couple of weeks (or never ).

LOVE 4 SALE OR LEASE SEX MONTHLY! :) longboardjim's Avatar
    , I am agreed I don't always answer immediate , some requests for content require asking more than my models normally provide , it's not like their dolls sitting on a shelf waiting to be posed you sick ba*tards!

I check email every 6 hours with the exception of 12midnite and you have to write me direct making sure "content" , "model" , etc. is in the subject bar otherwise it get's trashed.

jim

Making Pain Pay!
    I try to check every hour or so all day long when I am awake. We are a small operation, and if a member is having a problem, one of the few things we can hopefully do better than the big guys is customer service. ;o)

But yeah, I am sure I would get more done if I only checked email a few times a day.
    TropixxxCash.com is a CCBill affiliate program for the male spanking and punishment site TropixxxVIP.com.

:whip: