Thread: Menatplay has a new affiliate marketing manager!

MENATPLAY.COM

Menatplay has a new affiliate marketing manager!

Hey Guys,

Hope your all well!

Thought I would introduce myself! My name is James McCarthy and I am the new affiliate marketing manager at Menatplay. Really pleased to be working for Menatplay and I am looking forward to getting to know all you guys! It is a really exciting time to join the company as we have just relaunched with a fab new design and lots of amazing new features. Did my first press release last week (hoorah) and it was really exciting! See below for press release, would love to get your feedback or if anyone needs any promo stuff please let me know!

Press Release 05 Nov 2009

MENATPLAY RE-LOADED

Its been over a year in the making but finally Menatplay are thrilled to announce the launch of their brand new, cutting edge website. Menatplay Reloaded, which boasts an array of new features and technology, is the product of seven years of research and experience combined with the valuable feedback provided by Menatplay users. The result is a website that not only looks as sharp and sexy as the suits we work with, but delivers a viewing experience like never before and is guaranteed to take the British based website to a whole new level.

The men look even more amazing (if that's possible) thanks to our new and improved MASSIVE 960 x 540 Menatplay player which delivers seamless streaming with zero buffering or pre loading time. The entire Menatplay catalogue has been recompressed and reformatted to fit the new large-scale player and now comes available in three Flash streaming bandwidths, as well as two downloadable formats. As usual all our movies are DRM-Free. Other player features include full-screen viewing, zoom, chapter selection and a very special surprise! (be sure to check out the money shot button)

In addition to this Menatplay have expanded their hugely successful community area to incorporate chat, member profiles, instant messaging, photo upload and even a tube-style video upload facility so that members can share and view other people's home made x-rated movies. This interactive element is carried across the entire site with comment boxes and rating added to all Menatplay movies, models and galleries.

And if that wasn't enough, from now on Menatplay will be updated twice a week, with the incorporation of the new Castings channel where members get to see first hand the new Menatplay wannabes and vote on who goes and who makes it into the next Menatplay movie.

In fact the only things that remains unchanged is the subscription price, apart from that its out with the old and in with the new.

Ladies and gentlemen, Menatplay returns, Reloaded and Ready!

If you would like to review the new Menatplay website or simply check out the new features just send us an email to james@menatplay.com and we will be happy to provide you with a complimentary login as well as any promotional images or material that you may require.

CLICK HERE TO VISIT THE NEW MENATPLAY WEBSITE

James Mccarthy
    Affiliate Marketing manager
    james@menatplay.com
    + 44 207 7857 282

On the other hand.... You have different fingers
    well i think i need to get a banner up on phillyfratlive.tv this week! lots of great content to promote!
    (PhillyFratLive.tv is a up and cumming tube site promoting the archive videos in the phillyfratlive.com members area. The promo clips are 45 seconds long, and I have banner placements for other sites.)

MENATPLAY.COM

Happy Promo Stuff!

Hey Jayden,

Thank you for your reply!

Let me know your email add and I will send over some promotional material.

Kind Regards,

J

On the other hand.... You have different fingers
    Sent you a PM. :specs:

LOVE 4 SALE OR LEASE SEX MONTHLY! :) longboardjim's Avatar
    welcome!

jim

congrats on the job, the new site looks great..very crisp clear images!
    Luke H.
    Marketing Director
    Zbuckz.com, Jbuckz.com, Dickbank.com, Glamourbuckz.com

Hi and welcome to the GWW community!

I am not gay but I have slept with some guys who are
    Welcome and I am really impressed with the site design, and as always with the content of your site.