First let me introduce myself - I'm Andrew and I am Webmaster Relations Manager for Hot Latin Productions, LatinJocks.com, VarsityMen.com, and JockCash.com.

I would like take just a couple of minutes of your time to invite you to begin earning money with our affiliate program JockCash.com (it's being built right now sorry).

Since the launch of our family of websites have consistently been some of the most popular websites on the 'net - our conversion and retention are second to NONE! All new webmasters start at our 50/50 program - of course no transaction or processing fees are deducted - so you START with us earning 50% of the TOTAL SALE on all signups AND rebills. As you begin to record more and more sales with us, you can keep making money from us for each sale! Retention is the key in the adult business to earning cash. Our sites have some of the best retention of any gay adult site. You bring us the traffic and we'll do all the work to retain that traffic month after month.

But don't take my word for it! If you are interested in earning money, please email me and I will send you all the information so you can start making money with one of the top adult companies in the business. You can also view the details online by going to http://www.latinjocks.com/Affiliate-1.html

For now though, I would like to thank you for taking the time to read this.