Thread: PhillyFratLive.com opening doors to DormBoiz.com

On the other hand.... You have different fingers

Heres A Thought PhillyFratLive.com opening doors to DormBoiz.com

PhillyFratLive.com has been live for a little over 60 days. Sales have been very hot! Just wonderful! We are opening up a sister site in 2 weeks. The site is going to be dormboiz.com.

The difference between the 2 is PhillyFratLive.com the models live in the house. We have 8 models and 2 supervisors in the house.
    The models live in the house for 4 months as a term. Instead of dumping the models, we are giving them the opportunity to work from home for chats and things. We will bring on other models to work from home.
    Through all of this, PhillyFratLive.com will carry the dormboiz.com chat feed. PhillyFratLive.com will have an "alumni section" which is the dormboiz.com feed.
    For a $10.00 per month upsell to DormBoiz.com ($34.95 per month) the DormBoiz members will be able to get the PhillyFratLive.com cam systems.

Currently we are working on integrating and opening FratBucks.com. It will process through the CCBill affiliate program.
    I understand affiliates want TGP's, FLV's, banners, etc.
    We will be adding page peels, banners per model, etc.
    We also have PhillyFratLive.net opening soon. (I'm sorry I thought it was a .TV domain, it is not). PFL.net will be a tube site giving away no more than 45 seconds in clips. Affiliates will be able to send traffic to PFL.net as well and their clicks will convert because cookies are stored for a period of time through the CCBill affiliate program.
    Once we get the cash program going, is there anything anyone would specifically need that I missed out on? Please let me know.

I Want To See Bradleys 'B-Unit' deanb's Avatar
    I knew reading 2 sentences in to this post that I smelled a rat. How's it going Sebastian? :high:
    ICQ# 200-385-093

I Want To See Bradleys 'B-Unit' deanb's Avatar
    Or phil, or JJ, or derrick. LOL :loser:
    ICQ# 200-385-093