Thread: If A Program Offers FHGs....

You do realize by 'gay' I mean a man who has sex with other men?

If A Program Offers FHGs....

Would you agree or disagree that the content on those galleries can be used by affiliates however they like and that it is no longer considered 'exclusive'?

Theres a thread on GFY Ryan just pointed out to me where some people are saying that by offering FHGs a program is basically telling affiliates they can just grab whatever content they want and do whatever the hell they like with it :eek:

Regards,

Lee

Am I Bitter?...Absolutely
    Well, i guess it's better to clear the things with the program's support, but yes, i think fhg's content can be used by afiiliates however they want to promote that very program.
    DIAMONDGAYS.com - fresh twinks and best ratio! Highly recommended!

Life is a dick and when itīs get hard---just fuck it... DEVELISH's Avatar
    humm... FHG = Free HOSTED Galleries... galleries hosted by the sponsor on the sponsor's servers...

I see no permisson to download those galleries or alter them in any way...

If the sponsor offers downloadable sets or gives away sets via email and does not state the rules then I would think one can use it in any way to promote that sponsor's sites.
    :-D

How long have you been gay? Three hundred and sixty-five had come and went
    Well, as free hosted galleries are not always useful for all kinds of promotion, especially if you want to offer your visitors some added value AND FHGs are the only promo content available, the questions is whether to promote the site or not at all.

So sometimes I use the pictures from FHGs for other promotional purposes, but without altering them in any way. If the sponsor doesn't want me to use material from FHGs in other ways, I don't do it. Even if that means not promoting the site.

There are so many other ways of promoting sites than just throwing out FHGs. If the sponsor doesn't want some creative promotion, well that's fine with me but at the end it's their loss...