Thread: Unique Niches

Am i gay? Am i straight? And then i realized ... I'm just slutty. Evil Ryan's Avatar

Unique Niches

Working with all these different niches brings new idea's to my mind. Lee and i have been coming up with some really interesting stuff. How come we dont see any new niches being formed? Are people to afraid to invest there money into new ideas?

What exactly is it?

:evil:Ry4n
    Condom Cash - Gay Affiliate Program
    Evil Earnings - Straight Affiliate Program - Launching Soon!
    Webmaster Advertising - Contact Me About Gay Webmaster Traffic!
    ICQ# 580251944

You do realize by 'gay' I mean a man who has sex with other men?
    I was having a phone conversation earlier with someone on this very topic, it seems like for the past 5 or so years, all most companies in adult have really done is follow the crowd and we've [the industry] pretty much stopped innovating.

When i first started in the industry i remember many program owners would constantly try new things, from different niches through to different payout models and everything in between, these days it seems all anyone wants to do is jump on the same bandwagon as every other sponsor who comes up with a good idea.

As you know though, we're working on a few projects here that should see a nice little shake-up on the gay side of things over the next 12 months, especially as we'll be the only company with some of the stuff we're working on in the gay market place

Just to throw an idea you had earlier out in to the fray about the 'vampire' niche though, im in total agreement with you that its amazing nobody has actually launched a site for this in gay or straight, given the amazing popularity of this fetish right now thanks to movies like Twilight and TV series such as TrueBlood.

Regards,

Lee

Right now I don't think there's enough "extra" cash to throw at a micro niche, and with the limited amount of content providers out there, it's a sure bet you'll be having to get custom shoots done.

the main imperative to entering a new micro-niche for us has been finding good quality and quantity of content to support that niche. Oh, and of course, because we have been busy as hell getting out new sites and supporting existing ones too
    Luke H.
    Marketing Director
    Zbuckz.com, Jbuckz.com, Dickbank.com, Glamourbuckz.com

How long have you been gay?
    I wish someone would do a "down curved cocks" site. :innocent: