Thread: Would You Promote A Program That Was 'Invite Only' If You Were Invited?

You do realize by 'gay' I mean a man who has sex with other men?

Would You Promote A Program That Was 'Invite Only' If You Were Invited?

If a program owner had several sites that were exclusively available to promote by invite only and they contacted you to promote these sites, would you actually sign up and start sending traffic to them?

I was just emailed by a company today and im not actually sure how i feel about it, on one-hand i kinda feel nice about being invited, but on the other, if everyone else isnt promoting them, how do i know that the program is trusted, stats work, etc, etc?

What would you do in this situation?

Regards,

Lee

Life is a dick and when itīs get hard---just fuck it... DEVELISH's Avatar
    I for myself would go about it as with any other program... check it out and if I don't like it for any reason I move on
    :-D

Am I Bitter?...Absolutely
    Maybe they test something new and want to see how it will go with "beta-testers" before they open it to all other webmasters?
    I guess anyway there must be something on webmasters' boards about them (especially if they are not trusted).
    DIAMONDGAYS.com - fresh twinks and best ratio! Highly recommended!

How long have you been gay? Three hundred and sixty-five had come and went
    Yes, I would check them out and see if it's worth any effort.

I think there is at least one site that does invitation only in the niche I'm promoting. I know for sure they have an affialiate program, but they don't have a webmaster link on their site. So a while ago I send them a few emails about joining their program but never had any response and stopped trying to promote them.

If in future they would approach me about promoting their site I would decline it. If they are not responding to polite emails, they are surely not someone I would want to work with or promoting them.

So it all depends on who they are and how they work. I'm not automatically flattered when I receive an invitation and not all 'invitation only' things are as good or as important as they probably think they are.