Thread: Yahoo PPC Adult Traffic from Parked DOmains?

I am straight, but my ass is gay jIgG's Avatar

Yahoo PPC Adult Traffic from Parked DOmains?

sheesh
    looking at stats and 80% of yahoo ppc traffic is coming from parked domains, granted some related to the niche oddly enough but looking at these places the ads look like normal results you'd find on a page

maybe i should include the price in the text 10 times

fucking curiosity clickers :catfight:

You do realize by 'gay' I mean a man who has sex with other men?
    There are a lot of parking programs that purely use Yahoo and Google PPC on their parking page layouts, Sedo for example i beleive is pure Google parking revenue.

There really should be a way to choose whether you want to accept this type of traffic specifically when using PPC campaigns to generate traffic, because depending on what is being promoted through the campaign, parked domain traffic can be some of the best to attract or, the absolute worst.

Regards,

Lee

I am straight, but my ass is gay jIgG's Avatar
    I forgot to untick Google content network in one Adwords campaign. Kept seeing weird referrers and when I checked I had adwords ads showing up on parked domains

I asked Yahoo and they told me you can only block URLs no option to turn it off completely even though there's Search and Content option, they don't seem to think parked domains fall in the content category

I've no experience on targeting parked domains so it's not working for me at all, just getting clickers that look around and leave