Thread: Bjorn, Patti, Ian, GayDemon...

You do realize by 'gay' I mean a man who has sex with other men?

WTF? Bjorn, Patti, Ian, GayDemon...

Please remove Ryans account from your board and at the same time, im going to be banning you and all of your moderators from GWW.

You expect ME to chastize to Ryan asking him to stop defending himself in a thread where everyone is bashing him for doing his job yet, when HE stops posting in the thread, you allow others to continue bashing him.

When he posts threads that are not related to Condom Cash or Evidence Wipe, you ban him, really, is that how you handle business over there?

Seriously, you can all go fuck yourselves, you want the gloves to come off, so be it.

Regards,

Lee

Gay Journalist and erotic video producer.
    Itinerant photographer, now in Liverpool... and on Stripchat and Streamen and Chaturbate.
    I think this is so LONG overdue.

Bjorn - or whoever is standing behind that blonde fellow's pic in his avatar for the past year and a half! - can GFY.

Patti can go back to manipulating str8 men and leave poor gay guys a-l-o-n-e. I've been on the receiving end of her s*h*i*t for almost 5 years, and she can GFY as well.

It's not MY problem that 1) my (non-sexual nude/non-nude) work is the closest of most here as "competition" to her highness, and 2) That I don't need (and don't need to pay for) her advice.

It takes balls to stand up to a bitch(s).