Thread: Banned

Am i gay? Am i straight? And then i realized ... I'm just slutty. Evil Ryan's Avatar

Banned

Has anyone ever been banned from message boards? Anyone in particular i should watch out for? Also, What does it really take to get banned? Spamming?

:evil:Ry4n
    Condom Cash - Gay Affiliate Program
    Evil Earnings - Straight Affiliate Program - Launching Soon!
    Webmaster Advertising - Contact Me About Gay Webmaster Traffic!
    ICQ# 580251944

You do realize by 'gay' I mean a man who has sex with other men?
    Most webmaster forums have a clear list of rules to follow however, that doesnt always mean you wont get banned even if you do follow those rules to the letter.

Sometimes you'll just get banned for political/personal reasons and when that happens, just say 'fuck it' and move on ultimately, if you are trying to contribute in a meaningful way and you get banned, its the boards loss, not yours, there are plenty of other places to do business in the industry

Regards,

Lee

How long have you been gay? Three hundred and sixty-five had come and went
    Never been banned so far. If I would be banned I wouldn't care so much. I would just move on. But I try to follow rules and be a good boy. :innocent:

Life is a dick and when itīs get hard---just fuck it... DEVELISH's Avatar
    i once asked a board admin to ban a list of my emails, my usernames and such so that I will not be able to get back to that board without taking the hurdles of creating new adresses... which takes just as long as calming down back again

no.. have never been banned
    :-D

Gay Journalist and erotic video producer.
    Itinerant photographer, now in Liverpool... and on Stripchat and Streamen and Chaturbate.
    I got banned from ******** when they opened and GWW was on hiatus.

So I removed the "********" cookie from my cookies folder, and logged in as a different user.

They aren't as smart as they smell.