Thread: Jock/College Sponsors

blah blah blah...

Jock/College Sponsors

hey guys i'm looking for good converting (rev share or pps) jock and college boy type sponsors for my new site. looking for something a little dirtier than your average jock/college boy site, but sites like collegedudes247 and blakemason will still work.

i know this is pretty personal to ask, but was hoping i could get some ideas from you guys :innocent:

these are the sites i'm considering...a mix of new(er) and older sites. know how well they convert? any others you would suggest?

buttmachineboys
    nakedcombat
    firstauditions
    boundgods
    collegedudes247
    blakemason
    jakecruise
    allamericanheroes

thanks!

DIXTER.COM
    Dixter.com Affiliate Program
    50/50 Rev Share Program with 5% Webmaster Referrals

blah blah blah...
    i guess what i'm most interested in knowing is how the https://aff.kinkydollars.com/ sites (boundgods, nakedcombat and buttmachineboys) convert. any idea?

DIXTER.COM
    Dixter.com Affiliate Program
    50/50 Rev Share Program with 5% Webmaster Referrals

our site BrokeAndHorny is consistently one of our top 2 selling sites, but if you are looking for raunchier then check out AnalDiscipline, OrgyStuds and RaunchyBareback.
    Luke H.
    Marketing Director
    Zbuckz.com, Jbuckz.com, Dickbank.com, Glamourbuckz.com

I'm all jacked-up on Mountain Dew markwolff's Avatar
    Have a look at my 2 sites
    www.jockbutt.com for exclusive muscle models in jocks and thongs
    www.markwolff.com exclusive muscle and athletic models in solo JO, wrestling and muscle worship.

2009 was another record breaking year for my sites. Affiliate payouts are up over 20% from last year and my sites are growing fast, even in this economy!

In January i will be expanding my affiliate program www.wolffpaccash.com to include over 300 FHG's to start (video and photo) also some new hosted FLV videos. As well as a
    Hosted Blog for both sites along with RSS feeds using WOJ tools

All our content is 100% exclusive and we add a new video/photo set every week to both sites.