Thread: Elements of a marketing campaign

Am i gay? Am i straight? And then i realized ... I'm just slutty. Evil Ryan's Avatar

Elements of a marketing campaign

What spices up a good marketing campaign to you? What really grabs your attention when looking around for stuff or the opposite for that matter.

Is there stuff you look for? Stuff you avoid?

:evil:Ry4n
    Condom Cash - Gay Affiliate Program
    Evil Earnings - Straight Affiliate Program - Launching Soon!
    Webmaster Advertising - Contact Me About Gay Webmaster Traffic!
    ICQ# 580251944

This is really vague and I'm not at all clear on what "stuff" you want to know about. Got an example of what you consider a marketing campaign that you look around for ____ fill in the blank.

GWW Newbie..Be Nice..
    Very hard my friend we all use so many different ways to advertized., I have survived over the years just by adding affiliates

How I get new affiliates by posting in tgps webmasters go to tgps they see content they like and they all go to see who produce them if you good you you should get new affiliates
    Hello for your content needs visit http://www.allgayprovider.com 13 years making content for gay sites.

You do realize by 'gay' I mean a man who has sex with other men?
    For me it depends, to be honest im very much immune to other peoples marketing these days and it takes a lot to actually get me to beleive the 'hype' when it comes to new programs, paysites, hosts, processors or content providers, its all pretty much been done before, its just shown in different packaging.

That being said, one thing that does grab my attention, even if it doesnt illicit a click or a sale, is a campaign that is uniform throughout, for example, the company uses the same techniques across multiple boards, with multiple reps, i actually dont like to see a rep posting differently on one board than they would another, likewise, mulitple reps posting different things across multiple boards is a big turn-off for me too.

Any company that knows their marketing, whether to consumers or businesses, should know that uniformity in delivering their message is one of the most important aspects of a successfull marketing campaign, whether paid or free.

Timing is also a vital role, there is no point imho, getting a new marketing campaign started in the audlt industry over the weekend, especially when trying to target affiliates, as the vast majority of them simply wont be there to see your message, likewise, early mornings are not typically a good time to get a campaign started, at least in my experience.

So i guess, uniformity, timing and also the product to a certain extent.

Regards,

Lee

That's good advice, Lee. I just started my site (RealGuysExposed.com) and it's tough to find info about money, marketing and other business info about the adult industry. Sure, there are trade publications and sites, but unlike other businesses I can't find out how much money people make in the industry or advice on the basics. I keep reading this board for helpful tips.

Robert Chandler
    Fantastic Foreskin
    Affiliate site: Fantasticforeskin.com/affiliates
    Twitter: @FanForeskin | Facebook: FantasticRobertChandler