Thread: Your ideas and my ideas

Am i gay? Am i straight? And then i realized ... I'm just slutty. Evil Ryan's Avatar

Your ideas and my ideas

Some of us (like myself) have really to the point ideas of how and what we want out of our sites or clients. How do you work with other's to make a perfect partnership?

Are you easy going? Or are you more like me and just try hard as possible to keep your mouth shut and let it go?

:evil:Ry4n
    Condom Cash - Gay Affiliate Program
    Evil Earnings - Straight Affiliate Program - Launching Soon!
    Webmaster Advertising - Contact Me About Gay Webmaster Traffic!
    ICQ# 580251944

You do realize by 'gay' I mean a man who has sex with other men?
    Sometimes it depends on the other party involved, we've done numerous business deals over the years with all types of people, from all walks of life and it really does depend on each individual scenario as to how they get handled.

We had one venture where the guy we partnered up with was very open to suggestion, sometimes to the extent where it was a bad thing as we'd only have to suggest something in passing until the next thing we knew, it had become a reality, even if it was done in jest.

At the same time, we've had ventures with individuals where we told them exactly what needed to be done for weeks, months and in one current instance, years and they still havent been done, even though we 110% know that our revenue stream would increase, unfortunately, being silent partners in the program there isnt much we can do about it.

Thats just two examples, going from one extreme to the other... We're also working with someone else right now who is actually waiting on us to get stuff done,unfortunately because we're tied in to other projects, we're having to delay some of this partnership stuff, not an ideal situation but at the same time, we'd rather focus our attention on what is currently working and generating revenue.

Regards,

Lee