Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: StreemMaster Introduction

Douche Bag

StreemMaster Introduction

Just wanted to introduce ourselves to the community.

We sell douche bags to primarily gay market. We're the world's biggest and best rectal cleanser and proud to be educating on the benefits of good personal hygiene.

Our affiliate program will be online and ready in a week's time and we're looking forward to working with all the degenerates on Wicked Fire.

Currently we sell 3 products:
    1. StreemMaster Douche that attached to shower (No Competition)
    2. Bulb Style Mini Douche (Kills the competition)
    3. Leg Sling (Can be taken apart and set back up quickly)

We don't charge for shipping on orders over $65.00 and items our shipped out of our NY warehouse within a day.

This is what were thinking

Compensation:

20% on conversions.
    Paid via Paypal
    Paid every Friday. 9:00 am cutoff.

Software:

Post Affiliate Pro 4 working with our Magento Shopping Cart

Looking for some feedback if possible. Looking forward to speaking with everyone.

Talk soon!

The Fucking Douche Bags
    StreemMaster
    The Ultimate Anal Douche
    ICQ#582474798

Life is a dick and when itīs get hard---just fuck it... DEVELISH's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by StreemMaster View Post
    Currently we sell 3 products:
    1. StreemMaster Douche that attached to shower (No Competition)
    hi and welcome to this board

is this your shower attached douches?

http://www.yatego.com/analerotik/38-...,q,anal,dusche

DEV
    :-D

Douche Bag
    Devilish:

Sorry. It was late when I made my intro post and i mispoke when i said connect to shower. That isn't our product.

Ours acutally does not connect to a shower(which can be very dangerours to your insides do to higher and fluctuating PSI levels) but rather captures the water from the shower and provides a steady 3 PSI that is safe for cleansing.

Our Mini Bulb Douche is also designed with the consumer in mind where it has a larger bulb (11oz) but here is the kicker. The nozzle screws off so that you can clean the bulb where suck back might have occurred. There is also a tight seal between the nozzle and the bulb and no water leakage will occur when in use as oppossed to most of our competition.

Please check out products at streemmaster.com

Really looking forward to putting an effective affiliate program for the Webmasters of GayWideWebMasters.

Best regards,

StreemMaster
    StreemMaster
    The Ultimate Anal Douche
    ICQ#582474798

You do realize by 'gay' I mean a man who has sex with other men?
    Welcome, how do you find PostAffPro for your programs backend?

Have been considering using that on some upcoming mainstream projects we have underway but so far havent been able to find anyone in adult that actually uses it

Regards,

Lee

Douche Bag
    Lee:

Actually, upon looking at Affiliate Software we thought it just looked good with lots of funtionality as well as an easy integration with our Magento shopping cart.

We havent used it or purchased it yet. I was actually hoping on some feedback myself if it is any good.

Do you know what software most of the adult world uses?
    StreemMaster
    The Ultimate Anal Douche
    ICQ#582474798

Do you know what software most of the adult world uses?
    CCBill or NATs.

CCBill has a program where you can sell physical products via their processing company, shoot an email across to gary @ ccbill.com and im sure he'll be able to answer any and all questions you may have

Regards,

Lee

Douche Bag
    CCBill looks like it would be usefull in the future when we it becomes too much to deal internally with paying out the webmasters. At the moment I think well stick with software we can run on our servers which will work with our Magento Shopping Cart.

W'eve sold 10000 of thousands of our products primarily through retail channel and do extremely well with our online store with minimal advertising on a gay dating site.

Im really intersted in seeing how the gay video/chat sites do with our products.

I let you know how Post Affiliate Pro works once I have it up and running this week. They have great video tutorials on their website.
    StreemMaster
    The Ultimate Anal Douche
    ICQ#582474798

In all honesty, unless you are using a third party like CCBill or an established product such as NATs to handle your affiliate side of things, the likelyhood of affiliates signing up to promote your products are slim.

Especially given the current state of the industry with so many programs who do run their own payouts having delayed payments or just not paying out at all.

Regards,

Lee

Life is a dick and when itīs get hard---just fuck it... DEVELISH's Avatar
    cool thing actually... I understand that there are quite a few countries with alternating water pressures and that is a great idea for them...

I see you are already getting valuable information...

Again: Welcome to the forum

DEV
    :-D

Douche Bag
    Dev:

Exactly right. I can't tell you have many people came up to us at the Venus Berlin show a couple months ago with that same comment. Fortunately our product solves that issue. We are currently designing a more european friendly clip for the hand held showers that seem to be prominent over there. Should be ready soon.
    StreemMaster
    The Ultimate Anal Douche
    ICQ#582474798

Douche Bag
    Lee:

I just wrote a big response to your last msg but i must have timed out or something and it dissapeared... :fucked:

Thank you for your advice and honesty.

Certainly getting screwed over late payments or maybe not getting paid at all would make me hesitant.

Im not sure the costs associated with using CCBill or NATS is worth it for us right now but certainly a possibility in the future.

The reality is that we currently have retail and distribution channels and do very very well.

I believe in time webmasters through doing their due dillegence or the experience they receive from us will realize that we're a company that believes in relationships and keeping everyone happy and making them successful. Timely payouts every Friday via Paypal is an innitiative we are taking to be very important to us.

We currently do very little online advertising but a Gay Dating site and have a great conversion rate for us and I believe that the webmasters with gay video sites, chat or dating will have the same success.

Cheers

Streemmaster
    StreemMaster
    The Ultimate Anal Douche
    ICQ#582474798

Im not sure the costs associated with using CCBill or NATS is worth it for us right now but certainly a possibility in the future.
    Totally understand your concerns with costs, everyone should have those concerns right now, especially given the state of the economy however, cost wise, im 99% certain you will actually save money by using CCBill Vs. Paypal, like Paypal you wouldnt have to pay a Visa fee as it would be classified as 'mainstream' (thats my understanding anyway) so you would actually get the benefits of a trusted 3rd party processor that many in the adult industry use to handle their affiliate accounts with next to no extra cost involvement on your side and of course the HUGE benefit to you guys is that you'll save potentially hours upon hours of time not having to handle your own payouts to affiliates

Regards,

Lee

Douche Bag
    I see what your saying. Well I guess i know what im doing Monday morning.

Cost and time analysis

I appreciate you taking the time to talk with me regarding. I'll do some more research and set up time to chat with Gary @ CCbill as well

Cheers!

StreemMaster
    StreemMaster
    The Ultimate Anal Douche
    ICQ#582474798

Just adding a hello and welcome to GWW :bunny:

well, you win the award for the most unique intro thread I have ever read!!!! good on ya for tackling and succeeding in that market, and welcome to the forum.
    Luke H.
    Marketing Director
    Zbuckz.com, Jbuckz.com, Dickbank.com, Glamourbuckz.com