Thread: Would Anyone Be Interested In Something Like This?

You do realize by 'gay' I mean a man who has sex with other men?

Would Anyone Be Interested In Something Like This?

Ryan and I have been chatting the last few days about trying to come up with something that was specifically designed for GWW Community members to use and we're thinking that the best option would be something like a source of surfer traffic that we could all use and grow as a community.

Rather than being a directory or a TGP that was owned and operated by an individual, it would actually be something that we all 'owned' as a group, we could all have some input on the rules required for submissions, we'd all have input on the types of keywords we'd target and we'd all be able to drive our own traffic to it and get traffic back from it.

The only sponsor sites that would be used on it would be GWW Community members or marketing clients programs and sites, so that it truly would become a 'community' project and its success or failure would totally be down to us as a community.

Would you folks be interested in giving something like this a try, a link list or directory that was only available for GWW Community members to submit to and get traffic from and drive traffic too?

Regards,

Lee

I see this as an unlevel playing field, and would have to say I don't think I'd participate.

I have come to realise that joint ventures are near impossible, let alone community ventures. I wish you the best of luck, but I think I would have to pass too.
    Luke H.
    Marketing Director
    Zbuckz.com, Jbuckz.com, Dickbank.com, Glamourbuckz.com

You do realize by 'gay' I mean a man who has sex with other men?
    Quote Originally Posted by Bec View Post
    I see this as an unlevel playing field, and would have to say I don't think I'd participate.
    Im not sure how it would be an unlevel playing field?

Why do you see it as such Bec?

Regards,

Lee