Thread: Tell-Tale Signs A Program Is In Trouble?

You do realize by 'gay' I mean a man who has sex with other men?

Tell-Tale Signs A Program Is In Trouble?

So we all know that things are going to be rough for many program owners over the course of the next 12-24 months so with that being said, are there any tell-tale signs that we should all be looking out for to know whether or not a program is getting ready to close its doors?

I know late payments is a big red flag for many but what else is there we should be looking out for?

Regards,

Lee

I am straight, but my ass is gay jIgG's Avatar
    late payments, would be a big red flag, no updates to the sites, very slow responding to emails...

She's a lesbian, that's what I'm here to talk about!
    Such a good question. I have been wondering myself as I have recently heard of some with no warning. They continued to pay their affiliates and act as if everything was fine. It is kind of scary and sad.

Quote Originally Posted by MysticMarketing View Post
    Such a good question. I have been wondering myself as I have recently heard of some with no warning. They continued to pay their affiliates and act as if everything was fine. It is kind of scary and sad.
    True enough, another good sign though is when a company is constantly spamming people with their shit and not honoring remove requests.... Kind of like Cybersocket $0.02

Regards,

Lee

Quote Originally Posted by Lee View Post
    True enough, another good sign though is when a company is constantly spamming people with their shit and not honoring remove requests.... Kind of like Cybersocket $0.02

Regards,

Lee
    LOL oh Lee when will you ever get over your obsession with Cybersocket. We continue to be in biz and will and do not talk about you or think about you.. Can't we just all get along....

Quote Originally Posted by MysticMarketing View Post
    Can't we just all get along....
    Sure, as soon as you stop spamming me and countless others.

Ryan hasnt been in the biz 3 months yet and he is ALREADY being spamming on an almost daily basis by you guys.

Regards,

Lee

Quote Originally Posted by Lee View Post
    Sure, as soon as you stop spamming me and countless others.

Ryan hasnt been in the biz 3 months yet and he is ALREADY being spamming on an almost daily basis by you guys.

Regards,

Lee
    LOL tell Ryan to answer his ICQ and I will remove him and have the countless others contact me as well and they will all be removed.. funny how it is spam from us... so after it is all removed we can peacefully coexist than? OK

Making Pain Pay!
    Lee,

I used to advertise in Cybersocket until my rep dropped off the face of the planet. Then I could never get them to answer an email, so I just gave up. LOL. They must really hate you to send you all that spam, as I have not heard peep from them in years. ;o)

Michael
    TropixxxCash.com is a CCBill affiliate program for the male spanking and punishment site TropixxxVIP.com.

:whip: