Thread: What are some sites you think do a good job?

She's a lesbian, that's what I'm here to talk about!

What are some sites you think do a good job?

I have always been a fan of Menatplay I think they have some of the hottest content out there. What sites do you enjoy?:beauty:

I am unique, just like everybody else.
    I enjoy

Active Duty, College Dudes247, and Sean Cody - for the men

Broke Straight Boys, Twinkscape and You Love Jack - for the concept (and the guys too)

Badpuppy - for the content to cost ratio

There are so many good sites with unique content that it's hard to know where to start.

Queer Click is an awesome blog with lots of guys from new sites and fun to read as well. Very funny written at times.

LOVE 4 SALE OR LEASE SEX MONTHLY! :) longboardjim's Avatar
    the question probably should have been what sites do you like? , I'm still trying to figure out which ones are doing a good job.

like music my "tastes" are across the board , it could be anything to what site's photography I like to what site makes me "hot" ( interpreted: their not the same. )

jim

Although I've never seen inside the members area, If I had to pick one site that gets me all hot and bothered it would have to be UKNM. TimTales is up there too for pure hotness.

I am not gay but I have slept with some guys who are
    I'm a lot like Jim.

For me, I could have answered this very precisely a few years ago. Now the more I see, the more I like (with exceptions, of course). I'm particularly interested in a creative spin and new ideas, micro niches, etc.. I love discovering new or small sites that are unique. But the good old standards, some already mentioned, do just fine for me, too.

She's a lesbian, that's what I'm here to talk about!
    Quote Originally Posted by longboardjim View Post
    the question probably should have been what sites do you like? , I'm still trying to figure out which ones are doing a good job.

like music my "tastes" are across the board , it could be anything to what site's photography I like to what site makes me "hot" ( interpreted: their not the same. )

jim
    LOL true.. Good point.

On the other hand.... You have different fingers
    I just love Hot House. MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM. They get me really hot and tingly inside. I infact have been a member of theirs for 6 years ongoing and rebilling every month. I can't get away. HOT STUFF!