They used and abused, Lied, cheated and stole, BUT they also let nude photos and videos be taken of them so WE GET THE LAST LAUGH!

Sextronix Presents our newest site ExGirlFriendSluts.com!!!

We've put a new twist on a fast rising niche! if you have Ex-Girlfriend Traffic, don't waste it on the same cookie cutter Ex GF sites! We have added 70 hosted galleries, and new flv movies for your tube sites! along with plenty of hand written blog posts (Like the ones below) for your creatives.

ExGirlFriendSluts.com

Sample Hosted Photo Gallery

Guys, and sluts meet my Ex Girlfriend Rebecca, I met her at a paintball field last summer and it was lust at first sight!
she was a fuckin wild child from the word go and she was down for damn near anything! we dated the whole summer, and into the fall, she'd do just about anything I asked her to! like let me take photos of her, as well as videos I had her make for me

when I had to go out of state to visit some family, shity thing is while I was gone she hooked up with some other dude from the paintball feild and by the time I was heading back home she emailed me EMAILED ME! that it was over, she found someone new etc etc, she asked me if I still had those videos and photos, I told her no,

Of course I still had them and now I'll share them with you all!

Rick L. Salem Mass

Sample Hosted Photo Gallery

Guys, allow me to introduce to you my ex slut Chloe,
I met her while I was in collage, She was a varsity Cheerleader, AND I shit you not she was STILL a fucking virgin!
Little did I know that from the time I popped her cherry she would then turn into a stone cold sex starved nympho!
There was NOTHING Chloe would not try with me, we took photos, videos, fucked in public the whole nine fucking yards. Then in her Junior year she decided to join a sorority, during her rush week she got drunk and ended up fucking half the fucking football team, she left me after that and last I heard she's a stone cold slut! Here are some of the photos I took of her.

Robert P. Missouri

Sample Hosted Video Gallery

Guys, this is Liz I met her at a local Bob's Big Boy here in town, she worked mostly days serving food, but who knew she would be serving my cock in just a few short weeks ,
This chubby little slut was down for just about anything as I quickly found out. All I had to do was ask and she would 'serve me' I had her shoot these videos for me the day before I dumped her ass,
I ended up picking up her sister that worked at the bar ! check out these videos of Liz

Chuck W. Location withheld

Sample Hosted Video Gallery

This little whore is Naudia, I met her at the mall last year, she really was only into my wallet but I was WAY into her hot body and tight pussy.
I'd have her make me sexy videos and in return I'd take her back to the mall and take her shopping, it was a pretty good trade, she'd fuck and suck my silly AND I got some killer XXX videos of her too.
After awhile she started to get a bit on the bitchy side, so I decided to stop taking her shopping and low and behold she left me for some fresh meat.
I bet she never thought those videos would end up online though SLUT!

Marcus A. Location Withheld

Also check our other 130+ sites at Sextronix

Advantages of Sextronix;

- $1.00 Trials for over 130 Sites,
- Free Lifetime Membership to 11 Sites,
- #1 Hentai Sites,
- Over 25 High Definition Sites,
- 30 Solo Girl Sites,
- Over 13,000 Hosted Galleries,
- Free cPanel Hosting,
- Free Tube Script,
- 13,000 sets of Free Content,
- Over 4000 FLV Movies,
- Morphing RSS Feeds,
- If you need anything else, tell us and we build it!

Any questions or requests? Contact anyone of us!
Itchy #2588560 itchy@sextronix.com
Lace #474919042 lace@sextronix.com
Loki #307484641 loki@sextronix.com
CashGordon #306500802 cashgordon@sextronix.com
GKC #489425570 gkc@sextronix.com

Best Regards
Sextronix Team :luke: