Thread: An Update on Collegeboyslive.com

An Update on Collegeboyslive.com

I suddenly realized the other day that I haven't been on the boards in months. There have been some MAJOR changes here at CBL. First and foremost, the two locations have been combined into one. We've taken the strengths of the two houses and combined them together to create one REALLY great site. No bullshit, it was primarily a financial decision but one that was made with added benefits to the site. We aren't dying or closing the site, we just got rid of some unnecessary overhead. The behemoth 7,000 sq ft estate in Orlando cost nearly four times as much to run as the Tampa site. As the economy took a nose dive, our expense to income ratio became drastically unbalanced and action had to be taken. The two sites have been combined under the collegeboyslive.com domain name and is located in Tampa. I have moved to the Tampa area to be closer to the site location and have been placed in charge of managing the site and the boys. Zac is still the owner, but is taking a more "behind the scenes" position, handling the administrative and technical aspects of the site from his home. This gives us the opportunity to concentrate our resources and finances on ONE location instead of trying to spread them thin on two locations.
    It's been a MASSSIVE undertaking physically, mentally, financially, emotionally and spiritually. That is why I haven't been on the boards very much. The transfer of equipment from Orlando to Tampa, my own personal move to a single apartment, the hours of backdoor changes that had to be made, on top of the day to day life at CBL that had to continue as seamlessly as possible. I haven't had much time for ANYTHING else. Now, we are getting settled into the new routines. I'm learning more and more about the operation of the site on a daily basis and things are calming down nicely (as calm as they can get with four young gay guys living under the same roof). I'm hoping to be on the boards more regularly now.
    If anyone has any questions or concerns, please feel free to post them here, or you may contact me via email or private message. Thanks and Happy Holidays!
    Video feeds and content available to webmasters:
    http://demo.collegeboyslive.com http://affiliates.collegeboyslive.com

Marketing Director-Orlando
    Collegeboyslive.com
    AIM: cbl chaz Orlando
    E-Mail: chaz@collegeboyslive.com

She's a lesbian, that's what I'm here to talk about!
    Happy to hear from you! :elvis: :heartu:

Did you post this while on crack?

Quote Originally Posted by cbl_chaz View Post
    I suddenly realized the other day that I haven't been on the boards in months. There have been some MAJOR changes here at CBL. First and foremost, the two locations have been combined into one. We've taken the strengths of the two houses and combined them together to create one REALLY great site. No bullshit, it was primarily a financial decision but one that was made with added benefits to the site. We aren't dying or closing the site, we just got rid of some unnecessary overhead. The behemoth 7,000 sq ft estate in Orlando cost nearly four times as much to run as the Tampa site. As the economy took a nose dive, our expense to income ratio became drastically unbalanced and action had to be taken. The two sites have been combined under the collegeboyslive.com domain name and is located in Tampa. I have moved to the Tampa area to be closer to the site location and have been placed in charge of managing the site and the boys. Zac is still the owner, but is taking a more "behind the scenes" position, handling the administrative and technical aspects of the site from his home. This gives us the opportunity to concentrate our resources and finances on ONE location instead of trying to spread them thin on two locations.
    It's been a MASSSIVE undertaking physically, mentally, financially, emotionally and spiritually. That is why I haven't been on the boards very much. The transfer of equipment from Orlando to Tampa, my own personal move to a single apartment, the hours of backdoor changes that had to be made, on top of the day to day life at CBL that had to continue as seamlessly as possible. I haven't had much time for ANYTHING else. Now, we are getting settled into the new routines. I'm learning more and more about the operation of the site on a daily basis and things are calming down nicely (as calm as they can get with four young gay guys living under the same roof). I'm hoping to be on the boards more regularly now.
    If anyone has any questions or concerns, please feel free to post them here, or you may contact me via email or private message. Thanks and Happy Holidays!
    Naked Straight Men on Squirtit & StraightBro

~ In Production ~

Blindfoldmen.com
    scifimen.com

Well I'm glad to see you back here and posting! Man - I know I wouldn't of been up to such a combination of intense activities. (translation: better you than me!)

I Want To See Bradleys 'B-Unit' deanb's Avatar
    I was just thinking of you guys yesterday. There is a screening in Dallas of your College Boys Live movie on the 11th, looks very interesting, and I will be there to see it.
    ICQ# 200-385-093

Today the USA, tommorrow the World collegeboyslive's Avatar
    Please tell us all what you think of the movie woudl love to hear

ummmmm....no, not on crack or any other drugs. Not sure what you meant by that Squirt. I hope you'll explain!

Marketing Director-Orlando
    Collegeboyslive.com
    AIM: cbl chaz Orlando
    E-Mail: chaz@collegeboyslive.com

Quote Originally Posted by cbl_chaz View Post
    ummmmm....no, not on crack or any other drugs. Not sure what you meant by that Squirt. I hope you'll explain!
    Ok my explanation: I've known people on speed/crack to make long paragraph rambling posts with incomplete sentences. I hope you didn't take offense. I know deanb has stated publicly that he posts drunk and thought you might have been on crack (not a crackhead) No offense intended. :groovy:
    Naked Straight Men on Squirtit & StraightBro

~ In Production ~

Blindfoldmen.com
    scifimen.com

I Want To See Bradleys 'B-Unit' deanb's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Squirt View Post
    Ok my explanation: I've known people on speed/crack to make long paragraph rambling posts with incomplete sentences. I hope you didn't take offense. I know deanb has stated publicly that he posts drunk and thought you might have been on crack (not a crackhead) No offense intended. :groovy:
    You can take my name out of your convo. k. thanks.
    ICQ# 200-385-093