Thread: Morphing Feeds: how do they work?

Life is a dick and when itīs get hard---just fuck it... DEVELISH's Avatar

Morphing Feeds: how do they work?

Hi y'all,

just how exactely do Morphing Feeds work?

DEV..

... who is in the mood of brain picking
    :-D

gayer than the average semi gay guy kmanrox's Avatar
    morphing rss feeds in and of themselves are a way to serve feeds in a more SEO friendly manner. using a number of SEO-friendly techniques such as inline and global synonyms couple with trained writing and frequent updates make them much more SERP and user-friendly than a typical static RSS feed with 1 grainy screencap and 100% of all of the affiliates using the exact same copies of the provided RSS posts.

Turnkey RSS Morphing Service | RehabDollars Twink Celebs Only | BETA TESTING GAY TRAFFIC FOR MOBILE HIT ME UP!! | ICQ 663386
    Our clients include: Hustler, Python, ThickCash, Grooby, NicheCastle, RehabDollars, HollywoodTraffic, Allurecash, CWDcash, GayGravy, ArchiveCash and more!

what would I need to provide you so that I can use your service?

just content... even just a dump of your FHGs in any format or access to the members area to pluck some content for the posts

Turnkey RSS Morphing Service | RehabDollars Twink Celebs Only | BETA TESTING GAY TRAFFIC FOR MOBILE HIT ME UP!! | ICQ 663386
    Our clients include: Hustler, Python, ThickCash, Grooby, NicheCastle, RehabDollars, HollywoodTraffic, Allurecash, CWDcash, GayGravy, ArchiveCash and more!

Thanks Keith for stopping by and responding! Mucho appreciated.

Quote Originally Posted by kmanrox View Post
    just content... even just a dump of your FHGs in any format or access to the members area to pluck some content for the posts
    so basically I supply lets say a pic or a video and you write the text for it?

Quote Originally Posted by DEVELISH View Post
    so basically I supply lets say a pic or a video and you write the text for it?
    this is true but definitely not a complete assessment of a MorphFeeds solution.. content is supplied, we handle the rest. it can be broken down as simply or as technically as you may :shades: