Hello webmasters,

My name is LeeAndrew I am a journalist and photographer.
I have a question and proposal for anyone interested.

I have about 1500 books that I would like to SELL and quickly!
The book has received excellent reviews in magazines all over the world these past six months.

The title is listed on Amazon and several other sites for suggested retail of $75 dollars to $130 dollars!

Needless to say thats price includes their mark-up.

Having a product is a wonderful thing but I have realized as an , distribution is key to the success. We have received several offers to carry the book stateside but as usual with a drastic mark-up for consumers and a 60-90 day payment period.

Honestly, I cannot afford for example to ship per their request 1,000 titles on 90 day credit stateside.

Here's my thought: Selling the title retail online for $39.95 splitting the profit minus shipping per units sold which is about $9.95 regular post.

Anyone out there want to sell the titles on their websites, collect the money and pay me shipping plus half of profit. I am looking for serious business contact.

Check out Amazon or to see International magazine reviews of the book that I have complied online go here http://www.gcspotlightmag.com

I am ready to do business, I have the product produced now I need distribution/active sales connections.

Any suggestions?

LeeAndrew