Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: GMP Goes To Shit

DigitalJay

GMP Goes To Shit

They have stopped paying me for sales, they don't send out my checks, or they send them to the complete wrong address then don't try to fix it, and I get no response at all from webmaster support. Something tells me they won't be getting the CyberSocket award again next year! Anyone else having problems with them now that Brian and Roman have hit the road? (I had the check problem every single pay period before, but at least Brian and Roman were ALWAYS willing to help!) Anyone know what's up?

sorry to hear you are having problems, hopefully it will all work out. GMP is a big company, lets hope they are not going away!

cheers,
    Luke

DigitalJay
    Yeah I hope they aren't going away too, but I also hope they decide to pay me what they owe me!

I am straight, but my ass is gay jIgG's Avatar
    that sux monkey balls.
    not answering webmaster emails is one thing but not paying is just stupid

You do realize by 'gay' I mean a man who has sex with other men?
    I sent a link to this thread to Brian so hopefully a response from them will be posted

Regards,

Lee

DigitalJay
    Thank you Lee! I owe you one.

gmpassBRYAN
    email me and cc our accounting person (the email address is: paymaster@gmpass.com)

I'm sorry you've been having problems - rest assured, however, whether its me or anyone else here - we do want you to get paid and paid as quickly as possible.

We promise to get this taken care of!

Best,
    Bryan

You do realize by 'gay' I mean a man who has sex with other men?
    Thanks for stopping by to try and clear things up Bryan

Hopefully we'll get a post in a few days saying how helpful you guys were in sorting these issues out :thumbsup:

Regards,

Lee

DigitalJay
    That is great and I will, and the checks are tiny and not even really worth worrying about unless you are as poor as me . It's just the idea of my checks being sent to wrong addresses (one was even sent to Texas, I live in Missouri) every single pay period since I signed up that gets me. I will email, and i'm sure eventually I will get the check, a month or two after I "expected" it, just as I have every other pay period.

DigitalJay
    Well; still no check, and still no response via email or ICQ. Hate to dissapoint you Lee; come join the club

gmpassBRYAN

we tried emailing you...

My accountant tried emailing you, but didn't get a response from you... Obviously, crossed wires somewhere.

Her ICQ# is: 345293032

DigitalJay
    Bryan you're the best, it really sucks for me and everyone else that works with GMP that you aren't full time anymore! Congrats on your new profession though!
    I didn't get an email, but that is wierd since the GMP email addresses are on my contact list, they shouldn't be blocked or anything and she shouldn't have typed it wrong since it would have been a reply to mine. I confirmed my mailing address in my email too. Do you have any ideas on why this is happening to me every single pay period?
    Why does she have to contact me anyway? Sending my checks to the correct address would definately be enough!

DigitalJay
    Ok, so when I message her on ICQ she logs off or switches to N/A. This is some stupid bullshit.

What the FUCK do I have to do to get a response about this?

DigitalJay
    OK, I talked to the paymaster and she was very nice and helpful. My check is on it's way, it was a computer glitch and my checks were being sent to the wrong address. I don't think it's GMP, I think it's my sad-ass luck! anyway, they seem to be on top of things, I hope I haven't discouraged anyone from using their service, I have still always picked them over ANY other AVS/AEN available from the beginning! Any problems they ever have are more than made up for in quality webmaster support and ease of use.

gmpassBRYAN

thanks for the post

clearing our name...

I'm glad to hear everything's squared away.

-Bryan