Thread: Well, Howdy!

I've always been openly gay. It would never occur to me to behave otherwise. maxx68's Avatar

Big Grin Well, Howdy!

Hello everyone…

Been away for a while (needed to do some thinking and cleaning house), but now I’m back. Of course being the world’s worse affiliate isn’t exactly what I strive to be, but alas…LOL!:luke:

I certainly hope everyone had a GREAT Thanksgiving Holiday.

I will try and not be anymore annoying than usual and I will try to keep my questions to a minimum.

Okay, I can’t exactly leave without asking one tiny weenie question…

What’s the best way to promote a tube site? I put up a kinda tube site, it’s really a Wordpress blog that looks like a tube site and so far this month I have had 1,029 visits and 7,464 page views. I have absolutely no idea if this is good or bad, but I want more.

Any info would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks

there are a few tube directories popping up, and blog / freesite directories are starting to accept tubes too. Also check for link trades with other tube owners and blog owners too.
    Luke H.
    Marketing Director
    Zbuckz.com, Jbuckz.com, Dickbank.com, Glamourbuckz.com

I've always been openly gay. It would never occur to me to behave otherwise. maxx68's Avatar

Thanks

Thanks Luke for the tips!

no worries, I forgot to meniton, we list tube sites on our 5 directories, the submit page for all of these is http://gayblogsubmitter.com
    Luke H.
    Marketing Director
    Zbuckz.com, Jbuckz.com, Dickbank.com, Glamourbuckz.com