Thread: Year End Sale At Rainbow Content - Buy 1 Get 1

You do realize by 'gay' I mean a man who has sex with other men?

WTF? Year End Sale At Rainbow Content - Buy 1 Get 1

From now until the end of 2009 Rainbow Content is offering up an amazing content sale for those individuals looking to add more image content inside your paysites or to use on your free sites.

Our year-end deals are as follows for anyone looking to purchase some fully 2257 compliant gay or bisexual image content:

Buy any set of gay or bisexual content from the store, get another set absolutely FREE!

That means you can pick up over 100 sets of content and get the remaining content on our store FREE of charge!

You can pay by wire, check, or epassporte (Epassporte is the quickest payment method). If you would like to use alternate payment methods please let me know and we can work something out for you on an individual basis.

In addition, if any program owners are looking for affiliate content, please hit me up by PM and i can cut you a killer deal on our full content library that include unlimited affiliate usage rights

Regards,

Lee

I'm so green! I was looking at Rainbow Content and I wasn't 100% sure about how it works. Is it photos + video or is it just photos?
    Do I download the content and then put it up on my site or do I link to the content.
    I really need to boost the content on my site and could use some photo/video sets.
    I wrote to a company called SexEntertain.com because it seems to work easily with the Elevated X software I use but I never heard back from them.
    Rainbow Content may be the way to go, but I'm open to other suggestions.

Robert Chandler
    Fantastic Foreskin
    Affiliate site: Fantasticforeskin.com/affiliates
    Twitter: @FanForeskin | Facebook: FantasticRobertChandler

You do realize by 'gay' I mean a man who has sex with other men?
    Robert,

We sell image sets, you basically purchase the license for the sets you want and you are pretty much able to use them on your own site however you like, for as long as you like.

So you purchase any set for just $16 and you 'own' that image set, the only thing you are not allowed to do is resell the content to another webmaster.

Regards,

Lee