Thread: Who Owns The Surfer/Hit?

You do realize by 'gay' I mean a man who has sex with other men?

Who Owns The Surfer/Hit?

When sending traffic to trades, sponsors etc from you own websites, at what point do you reliquish the perceived 'ownership' of that surfer?

What i mean is, if i send you 1 single surfer from a link on one of MY sites, when do you feel it is appropriate for you to consider the surfer i sent 'yours'?

Regards,

Lee

I am unique, just like everybody else.
    Depends on the site you send them to:

If you send a surfer to my non sponsor hosted blogs or free sites they become mine as soon as they click on a sponsor's link with my affiliate code.

If you send a surfer to my hosted blog they are yours virtually forever. If the surfer bookmarks or signs up for a feed your code is transfered along with; so you would "own" that surfer until they arrive at the blog from another affiliate's coded link.

If you send a surfer to a FHG or directly to my site paysite's tour they are yours for 24 hours to 30 days depending on how often the surfer clears their cookies. The IP is tracked for 24 hours and the cookie remains on their system for 30 days.

If a surfer signs up for a membership they are yours until they cancel and even sometime after. Not sure how they do it but CCBill has assigned customers back to affiliates that have changed their 30 day single to a recurring option.

I'm grateful for every surfer you send to one of my sites regardless of who is the peceived owner. On afiliate sites, I'm happy to provide a link that sends surfers to your sites so you can "own" them.

Quote Originally Posted by Lee View Post
    When sending traffic to trades, sponsors etc from you own websites, at what point do you reliquish the perceived 'ownership' of that surfer?

What i mean is, if i send you 1 single surfer from a link on one of MY sites, when do you feel it is appropriate for you to consider the surfer i sent 'yours'?

Regards,

Lee