Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: HunkMoney Gets Bigger By Acquiring Gay Adult Affiliate Program BritishBucks

HunkMoney Gets Bigger By Acquiring Gay Adult Affiliate Program BritishBucks

HunkMoney Gets Bigger By Acquiring Gay Adult Affiliate Program BritishBucks

Neostrata Ltd, owner of HunkMoney.com, and operator of 27 popular gay membership sites including BrokeandHorny.com, RealBareback.com and YoungHotLatinos.com, has successfully acquired the gay adult affiliate program BritishBucks including the entire affiliate program, all marketing operations and the full portfolio of paysites.

"HunkMoney has grown more than 60% in the past year and the acquisition of BritishBucks shows that we intend to continue improving performance for our affiliates by expanding our site portfolio and adding great new sites worth promoting” said Luke, owner of Neostrata Ltd. “We have been in operation for many years and we are always excited when we find new opportunities to expand our reach and offer even more services for our affiliates. The acquisition of BritishBucks gives us a catalog of very successful sites with excellent marketable content, which we intend to recast and rejuvenate. BritishBucks has had a rough year on some levels but its core sites and content still perform exceptionally well in the gay twink market. Under our new ownership and management, members and affiliates will now be able to promote these sites with the peace of mind that comes from knowing they are being backed by the same service and support that HunkMoney is known for providing."

One immediate impact for all existing affiliates of BritishBucks is that HunkMoney will honor all outstanding affiliate payments owed and provide affiliates the full support of the HunkMoney team. “We entered into this acquisition knowing that BritishBucks affiliates need assurance that they will be paid in full for all of their work” said Luke. “We have already deposited funds into a legal trust account and disbursements are being arranged with our payment service providers. As HunkMoney affiliates know, we go out of our way to provide exceptional affiliate support and have never been late on a single payment at any time in our 8 year history. Affiliates can be sure every sale will be paid in full from their past, present and future work on BritishBucks sites.”

BritishBucks was one of the biggest and most successful new programs launched over the past few years and was a regular feature at industry conferences and events, giving it great industry exposure and a strong brand among web masters. The new BritishBucks will remain its own program with its own sites, but the change of ownership will mean there will be several new improvements. Ben Symons, affiliate and site manager of HunkMoney, has already started to implement HunkMoney's technical systems, customer support and processing support on all BritishBucks sites. This will be followed shortly by a refresh of the sites' members areas to provide higher quality content, free access to additional bonus sites and more exclusive content.

Additionally, BritishBucks and all of its sites will be inspected and certified by WebSiteSecure.org to further improve conversion ratios for affiliates and to reassure consumers that the site are being managed ethically at all times.

"Affiliates do not need to change any linking codes, existing banners or promo content. If you removed your BritishBucks link codes, get them back up!" says Ben, "All BritishBucks affiliates will soon receive information from us to help them understand the change of ownership better, to finalize outstanding payments, and to provide information about the exciting new future direction of BritishBucks. As always, if anyone has any questions they should contact HunkMoney and we will gladly assist you."

"This acquisition is a huge step for us, and while we won't disclose terms, it’s obvious that it represents a substantial leap and solidifies HunkMoney as a leader in the gay adult affiliate program market,” continued Luke. “Our organic growth has been incredible. We have focused a large amount of time and effort ensuring we have the right systems, technology, and a strong ethically-run business operation. This is just the beginning of our amazing news coming in 2010. We may not be the flashiest or most in-your-face program out there, but we continue to deliver solid growth results for affiliates and operate a strong, reputable and trustworthy company that our affiliates, partners and members can trust."

Feel free to contact me for further information.

cheers
    Luke
    Luke H.
    Marketing Director
    Zbuckz.com, Jbuckz.com, Dickbank.com, Glamourbuckz.com

Life is a dick and when it´s get hard---just fuck it... DEVELISH's Avatar
    uh nice move

we've seen a LOT of aquisitions this year...
    :-D

Thanks Dev, it should be an amazing year for both HunkMoney and BritishBucks
    Luke H.
    Marketing Director

You do realize by 'gay' I mean a man who has sex with other men?
    Does that mean that Sam is finally leaving the industry?

I sure hope so

Congrats on the aquisition Luke

Regards,

Lee

Congrats on the acquisition and expansion of your site holdings! I'm sure you and your affiliates will be hearing KaChing!!!!!!! real soon! :luke:

Gay Journalist and erotic video producer.
    Itinerant photographer, now in Liverpool... and on Stripchat and Streamen and Chaturbate.
    I recall they made an insulting remark to me on GD last year. Another Karma reason to not be on GD.

So now it is in good hands.

Thanks guys!

Lee, Sam is still running his own site and program, he has been extremely helpful and nice during these last few months and I wish him the best of luck in his ventures.

Hey, Bec, we gotta get your account going "kaching" too :luke:

Thanks, Nick. And we have some great plans for next year too!
    Luke H.
    Marketing Director

On the other hand.... You have different fingers
    Congrats Luke :elvis:

Jeff@UKSLads
    Congrats to you and all the best with the new program. I'll be jumping on board of course!

Am I Bitter?...Absolutely
    Congratulations!
    It's time to get back to work with BritichBucks again to many webmasters
    DIAMONDGAYS.com - fresh twinks and best ratio! Highly recommended!

Thanks again! It would be great if you guys come aboard again.

Now the real work starts :shades:
    Luke H.
    Marketing Director

Professional pervert
    Sam is running HomoEmo.com these days. I talk to him on occasion via ICQ and he has never been anything but helpful and friendly to me.

I do have a couple questions regarding the acquisition. Sorry if I missed the answers in your press release, it was a rather long wall of text.

1 - Will affiliates need to update our links to the site? If so, will you be letting us know when the old links will be no longer giving credit?

2 - We started the review process on a number of British Bucks sites earlier this year but had to put a stop to the process. The sites were plagued with technical problems regarding the dates that new photo sets were being released. (Some of the sites would have 20 updates being posted on December 31, 2008, then none for six months). It could have been a data issue, but Sam told me that it was a programming issue that was beyond his skill to fix. He said something about trying to get his budget Eastern European programming crew to fix it, but the issue was never resolved.

While these technical issues are in effect, we've had a warning on all pages for British Bucks websites saying that the websites are suffering from technical problems and users may want to join another site until they are resolved.

ex: http://www.gaygeek.com/websites/britainsboys/

Can you keep us informed on the resolution of these technical issues? I'd be glad to remove the error as soon as it's fixed. And we'd love to get back into the sites and review them as soon as they're up and running to your satisfaction.

--Aaron
    Aaron Lawrence
    Webmaster, GayGeek: Smart reviews of gay adult websites

Aaron, sure I will keep you in the loop as to progress.

Fist off, affiliates do not need to change any linking codes (that one was in the PR somewhere). Second, yes its true that these sites were suffering serious technical issues. But I am happy to say as of yesterday, the CARMA CMS is working 100%, and members areas are fully working again. So you can get rid of those warnings!

As for other progress, we have already added in a series of video plugins and bonus sites to all members areas, plus have started uploading new content. For members support, we have updated our billing support portal cuestra.com to include all billing methods for BritishBucks sites, plus we have put these new support links and information in all membership sites. We also have fixed loads of little issues, like broken image or text links, members communication issues, technical integration fixes with SegPay, CCBill and NATS, etc.

We are currently waiting for the physical delivery of all original content and will be reprocessing that to provide all members higher quality photos and videos, plus videos in multiple formats (flv, mp4, wmv, download) so that the sites are compatible with all platforms. We are targeting a late-Jan or early-Feb timeline to release all paysites onto our own CMS, providing members with loads more functionality. We also have content providers busy shooting loads more content for us, which will start to come online by Feb too. So for new reviews, its probably best to hold off till Feb so you can check out these major improvements.

As for affiliates, we have already arranged full payout of all outstanding accounts with WebmasterChecks. These payments should be going out tonight or tomorrow. We have also released 6 rss feeds / hosted blogs. We are getting banners, exclusive content and new sites ready including an "all access pass" style site.

I will keep everyone here updated as things progress.

cheers
    Luke
    Luke H.
    Marketing Director

Professional pervert
    Good to know you're on top of things. Considering you just wrote a sizeable check for those sites, I'm sure you're anxious to have them producing revenue for you.

Do let me know when you're ready to have those sites reviewed. You and I can work together to bring their pages on GayGeek up to date, add galleries for them, and have our volunteer reviewers descend on the sites en masse to get lots of publicity for 'em. I do think they're great sites, they just weren't living up to their potential under the previous ownership.
    Aaron Lawrence
    Webmaster, GayGeek: Smart reviews of gay adult websites

www.HotDesertKnights.com hdkbill's Avatar
    Congratulations Luke,

You are living proof that you can still make money in a shitty economy. All ya have to do is work hard, save your money and keep looking for opportunities.

Bill