Thread: New Affiliate Tool Allows Creation of Clips from Any GayMovies.com Film

MovieDollars Champion of the World JessMovieDollar's Avatar

New Affiliate Tool Allows Creation of Clips from Any GayMovies.com Film

The New Dirty Thirty Clip Creator allows MovieDollars affiliates to create 30-second custom clips of any movie at HotMovies.com and GayMovies.com offered at "Ultra" stream speed. If you're bored with using the same clips seen all over the web, make your own!

Find, create, and promote you own custom video clips! Targeting niche browsers has never been easier. Once you've created the video(s) to fit your promotional needs, we provide the embedded html code with your affiliate ID. This tool is perfect for reviewing releases and showcasing your favorite scenes.

All you have to do is copy and paste your custom video clips anywhere you want to promote and start building new revenue. You won't find this tool with any of our competitors!

If you've never signed up and are thinking about trying it out, just drop me a line and I'll make sure you get an extra 5% recurring commission for your first 6 months. =)

If you have any questions please contact me at JessicaD@MovieDollars.com or on ICQ: 597563110.

On the other hand.... You have different fingers
    Movie dollars studio payouts have dropped more than 50% across the board. LOL... I had a banner up, In one day there was 682 hits, only one conversion. Movie Dollars sites are going down, even poorly designed anymore.

Gay Journalist and erotic video producer.
    Itinerant photographer, now in Liverpool... and on Stripchat and Streamen and Chaturbate.
    As a studio, and as an affiliate, my monthly rev with Hot Movies today is about the same as 4 years ago.

While I wish everything would grow, there's some solace in slow and steady - like a Barry White album.

Perhaps why your conversions are low is because your traffic already has memberships there. I've been with them since June 2005, and I was hardly first in line on Black Friday then.