Thread: I Want Santa To Bring Me ...

I Want Santa To Bring Me ...

So what are you secretly hoping to find under the tree this year?? (this includes buying, or doing, something special for yourself!)

For myself I picked out a 1 TB Seagate Free Agent External Hard Drive. Comes with backup software and that's what I'll be using it for.

Life is a dick and when itīs get hard---just fuck it... DEVELISH's Avatar
    I usually buy the stuff I need when I need it... BUT

I will take one of the first flights out of my city on Jan 1st at 6:25 am to go and visit my mom. Then from there, on Jan 8th, I will fly to London, UK to visit somebody special to me... I am very excited about the weekend.... cross y'alls fingers
    :-D

You don't have to be straight to be in the Army; you just have to be able to shoot straight. ponyboy's Avatar
    I hope that true immigration reformed happened, and real health insrance happened

She's a lesbian, that's what I'm here to talk about!
    Quote Originally Posted by Bec View Post
    So what are you secretly hoping to find under the tree this year?? (this includes buying, or doing, something special for yourself!)

For myself I picked out a 1 TB Seagate Free Agent External Hard Drive. Comes with backup software and that's what I'll be using it for.
    Did you get your wish Bec? I personally was wishing for something blonde with big boobs LOL:luke:

You don't have to be straight to be in the Army; you just have to be able to shoot straight. ponyboy's Avatar
    once again santa missed me, totaly!

Quote Originally Posted by ponyboy View Post
    once again santa missed me, totaly!
    ummm ... aren't you jewish??!?

Quote Originally Posted by MysticMarketing View Post
    Did you get your wish Bec? I personally was wishing for something blonde with big boobs LOL:luke:
    Hahhaa -- so did you get your wish?? and yes- I got my hard drive

yes im jewish, but i left out the cookies and milk for him, also a bottle of jonny walked black, he ate the cookies drank the liq. and didn't leave anything

Quote Originally Posted by ponyboy View Post
    yes im jewish, but i left out the cookies and milk for him, also a bottle of jonny walked black, he ate the cookies drank the liq. and didn't leave anything

Damn -- you must of been very very bad!!

I'm bad to the bone,

George Thorogood - Bad to The Bone :cigarette:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UYPcY15JaWY :cigarette: