We're starting the last week of 2009. Sales for Dec 2009 are 30% above Dec 2008, but 15% less than Nov 2009. My best portal has been all over the map the past 6 months. Four months high, then the next blah average. Tough to hang one's hat on those numbers.

What has me really annoyed right now is that last week I sent e-mails to two of my portal partners, and got autoresponders telling me they're out until JAN 5th!!!! WTF- this is an important time, when a third of the country is snowed in, and others are on vacation holiday from school (as in where they work, not as students), and others have holiday end-of-year money to spend.

And these guys are out for TWO weeks?!?!?!?

Brrrrr, it is cold in Hollywood. I thot Seattle was cold at 50, and Poland at 55, but Hollywood is colder at 60 this year. One of my Boy Toys wants me to join him in Miami - to shoot. Never been there. Then I'm thinking London UK would be interesting for the 6 month Tourist Visa.

So if anyone is here from Miami or London, or maybe Austin TX on the way, I'd be interested in comparing notes on doing some working visiting.

My eye infection from Poland subsided in mid-Sept, and the resultant scar on my right Cornea is slowly healing. Sun in the day and bright lights at night, cause a starburst and/or halo effect, so I've been flying and bussing.

I can always use extra sales to fund my itinerant travels. I have Theaters on AEBN, HotMovies, Dog Gone, TLA, XonDemand for you to drive traffic to. And books and DVDs on Amazon.com, which has a great affiliate program.

See you online...