Thread: Asian Dream Boys AKA AsiaBoy Net AKA TwinkPay

Asian Dream Boys AKA AsiaBoy Net AKA TwinkPay

I'm trying to verify sites and links and for Asian Dream Boys (ccbill) I get forwarded to Doctor Twink which has webmaster link for Asiaboy.net (epoch)and that in turn says I'd be signing up with TwinkPay.com --- anybody have any idea if, and which, program is actually active and meeting payouts?

I've got more gay in my little pinky, than you have in your entire body
    Sorry for the confusing situation.

The previous owner of asiandreamboys unexpectedly passed away last year leaving virtually no information about how his site was managed etc. I took over the site and the asiandreamboys CCbill account is supposed to have closed a long time ago.

I placed an advert on asiandreamboys for doctortwink.com.

TwinkPay is the affiliate program I'm developing for my sites (asiaboy, asiaboyvideo, doctortwink and gayasianpiss) and works through Epoch.
    Bert

TwinkPay

So is Twink Pay active for affiliates? Are all those sites live yet?

Yes, those sites are all active and you can sign up for the twinkpay program already using the signup link in twinkpay.com. The affiliate site is being designed and should be ready in the next few days.
    Bert

TwinkPay

You do realize by 'gay' I mean a man who has sex with other men?
    So stupid question...

If you already had an active CCBill account for the sites/program, why did you decide to drop it for Epoch?

I thought it was common knowledge you attract more affiliates with CCBill than you do Epoch, thats why so many gay programs have started switching over to CCBill as of late or adding CCBill as an option for their affiliates.

It just seems like you were ahead of the game in terms of affiliates but by switching to Epoch, you just set yourself back....

Regards,

Lee

That maybe so, but from my perspective the affiliate program management is much better in Epoch. I often cannot make heads or tails of the way CCbill has setup their stuff and find it very unintuitive.

Furthermore, CCbill does not accept watersports sites, which are part of my portfolio.
    Bert

TwinkPay