Thread: So Starting Tomorrow We're Updating Every 12 Hours On Condom Cash

You do realize by 'gay' I mean a man who has sex with other men?

So Starting Tomorrow We're Updating Every 12 Hours On Condom Cash

We've been running daily updates for the past 12 months and members seem to be sticking around so im going to be running a 3 month test of 12 hourly updates inside all of the Condom Cash paysites.

Im actually not to sure whether it will help retention more than just having an update every 24 hours but im willing to see what happens

My only concern would be after the 3 month test, if i decide to switch back to one daily update per site, is that going to piss off members who joined during the 3 month test do you think?

Regards,

Lee

On the other hand.... You have different fingers
    Quote Originally Posted by Lee View Post
    My only concern would be after the 3 month test, if i decide to switch back to one daily update per site, is that going to piss off members who joined during the 3 month test do you think?
    lee, this is my opinion... we update twice weekly. monday with a image set of a video that is added on friday. this works. plus we have feeds from 4 other various feed providers which update a lot. this is working. phillyfratlive.com went live 4 months ago. since 3 recurring members have cancelled. Just my opinions. i would keep updates stable and normal. seems that works good for retention.