Thread: Collin O'Neal is Back!

I'm not gay; I'm British! worldofmen's Avatar

Collin O'Neal is Back!

Hi guys!

I just wanted to let you know I have been back up for two months and the process has been a little painful. I really want affiliates to come back so we can both make money from my site.

Currently worldofmencash.com has a super promotion to get affiliates back on track of sending traffic to me (see worldofmencash.com for the promo and details).

Here are a few good selling points about worldofmen.com:

1. I, Collin, fly all over the world to find models that no other studio has

2. You can also find popular hot models such as Roman Ragazzi, Mason Wyler, Francois Sagat and myself, Collin O’Neal

3. Worldofmen.com is the only place you will find scenes with me, Collin O’Neal, within the past 2 years. No other company has filmed me in over 2 years

4. Collinoneal.com which is now worldofmen.com had a conversion rate of 250-280! Now that’s good, right?!

5. No other studio or site has any rights to collinoneal.com content. All collinoneal.com content is now on worldofmen.com

6. Weekly updates occur midnight of every Wednesday and updates are uploaded all the way until March!

Last, if you want to promote worldofmen.com as collinoneal.com, well, you can! Collinoneal.com is being re-directed to worldofmen.com.

Thanks,

-Collin

QueerClick has picked up this new site and are happy with our initial results!

Yes, the WMS system has been a bit painful to transition to, but that is no reflection on World Of Men! Site is hot, models are hot and it converts.

Check it out.

$0.02
    Last edited by Maryflixxx; 01-04-2010 at 02:50 PM. Reason: spelling
    Mary
    Advertising Manager, QueerClick & Guys With iPhones
    Email: mary@queerclick.com

Reasonable Rates! Talk to me about better traffic options.