Thread: Has Anyone On GWW Used This Guy For Text Work?

You do realize by 'gay' I mean a man who has sex with other men?

Has Anyone On GWW Used This Guy For Text Work?

http://www.contentpimp.info

Was just curious if any of you folks had used this person to do text work, im looking at outsourcing some blog writing in the next couple of weeks and i have to admit, his pricing doesnt seem all that bad, i mean, damn $0.01 per word really is a steal!

So, has anyone used this persons services?

Regards,

Lee

never heard of them, but i did just check their sample posts and it looks like they do a good job...and at that price I think its a low risk $-wise to test out their services.
    Luke H.
    Marketing Director
    Zbuckz.com, Jbuckz.com, Dickbank.com, Glamourbuckz.com

You looking closely at samples/examples?

Hi Lee;
    I just checked out randomly one of his blog samples... the man / woman needs to learn how to spell and proper grammar...

2 examples both from http://twinksexdaily.com/

These are both from the top post on the blog...
    Frank is a super cute white boy with an apatite for twink sex!
    same post bottom
    Frank will get you holding onto your chair as he slides off his shirt and reveals his nice soft upper body.

When you think of cheap, remember what my dad always told me... you get what you pay for...
    :pinkylove:Sex is like air, you don't notice you need it until you don't have any!:pinkylove:

LOVE 4 SALE OR LEASE SEX MONTHLY! :) longboardjim's Avatar
    I was going to comment earlier that although I love a bargain (interpreted: bath houses are cheaper than bars when it comes to "picking-up" men and you can actually stay awake/remember the sex! , it also "verify's" on-line profiles instantly and other patrons there give you a 2nd & 3rd choice in which to choose from. ) how do you verify they are not taking the same "write-up" (text-template) and selling it to 20 other people and/or selling you a draft from someone else's site? ... I know I'm paranoid sexophrentic! :bananacock:

jim

Quote Originally Posted by longboardjim View Post
    I was going to comment earlier that although I love a bargain (interpreted: bath houses are cheaper than bars when it comes to "picking-up" men and you can actually stay awake/remember the sex! , it also "verify's" on-line profiles instantly and other patrons there give you a 2nd & 3rd choice in which to choose from. ) how do you verify they are not taking the same "write-up" (text-template) and selling it to 20 other people and/or selling you a draft from someone else's site? ... I know I'm paranoid sexophrentic! :bananacock:

jim
    That is the thing you really don't unless you use someone that has been recommended by someone else.

I get most of my clients from word of mouth... rep talks... and bullshit walks
    :pinkylove:Sex is like air, you don't notice you need it until you don't have any!:pinkylove:

LOVE 4 SALE OR LEASE SEX MONTHLY! :) longboardjim's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Teaser View Post
    That is the thing you really don't unless you use someone that has been recommended by someone else.

I get most of my clients from word of mouth... rep talks... and bullshit walks
    this just reminds me too much of these diana hansen (big here in hawaii) paintings I have which I thought were "original" and come to find out there are other paintings out there with the same woman/women with different elements (flower/vase/etc.) added to the picture.

I know , it's an original "writing" .. err .. "painting!" so it shouldn't matter but dammit! , it should only appear on my site .. err .. be "one of a kind!" ( interpreted: selfish , doesn't play well with others! , don't even think about touching my sand shovel! )

I'm probably placing too much emphasis on "text" and/or photo/video is more noticeable when coppied? ( insert: mad comment by angry gay writer I have just insulted here! )

jim

I am not gay but I have slept with some guys who are
    Below is a generality so it doesn't really hold true 100%, plus I have no experience with the case at hand and am not commenting on it.

That said, I've found the more unbelievable "great" deals are just too good to be true in my experience, and have wasted time and money on them. I feel those kinds of deals are often done in desperation by the seller, not a good sign. Simpe cut and dry WYSIWYG deals like $1.50 Godaddy domain sales are exceptions.

Quote Originally Posted by longboardjim View Post
    this just reminds me too much of these diana hansen (big here in hawaii) paintings I have which I thought were "original" and come to find out there are other paintings out there with the same woman/women with different elements (flower/vase/etc.) added to the picture.

I know , it's an original "writing" .. err .. "painting!" so it shouldn't matter but dammit! , it should only appear on my site .. err .. be "one of a kind!" ( interpreted: selfish , doesn't play well with others! , don't even think about touching my sand shovel! )

I'm probably placing too much emphasis on "text" and/or photo/video is more noticeable when coppied? ( insert: mad comment by angry gay writer I have just insulted here! )

jim
    hahahah It's ok Jim
    I can tell you everything I write is exclusive. You can search the web over and won't find 2 of my blog posts or reviews that are exactly the same.

You will find though that there are certain circumstances where you almost have to use the same or similar phrasing when discussing thumb-nailed pictures or streaming videos etc... know what I mean...

but for scene descriptions everything is exclusive...and yes it is hard to trust anyone these days. That is why when you hire a writer or anyone for that matter ask for samples of work and references...then you can assure yourself your getting the best product available

T:elvis: