Thread: Cell Phone Upgrade Time... What To Get?

You do realize by 'gay' I mean a man who has sex with other men?

Cell Phone Upgrade Time... What To Get?

So i got a notification email today from T-Mobile that my cell phone upgrade is 'available' should i wish to upgrade my phone.

I kind of would like to get a newer cell phone as im actually kinda tiring of my touchscreen Behold.

That being said, would you suggest going with a Blackberry or a Nexus?

I really dont know a lot about cell phones from a users perspective, so any info/advice you could share on this would be appreciated

Regards,

Lee

"That which submits is not always weak" Kushiel's Avatar
    Are you tired of the phone, or the touch screen aspect?

If you're still cool with the touchscreen, I'd recommend the MyTouch / Android phone, I love it.

http://www.t-mobilemytouch.com/
    "All things in moderation... even moderation itself.." B.F.

To be honest its the touchscreen im more bored with, that and the fact that after a little over a year its all scratched to fuck

All i want is something i can take pics/movies with, check email and send text messages and use the interweb.

Regards,

Lee

"That which submits is not always weak" Kushiel's Avatar
    Heh.

Well, I don't have much help then. I had my Razr phone for years and years, and only just upgraded about four months ago. I love it, though but the touch screen is still throwing me for a loop - not having buttons that 'click' and that I can feel is trippy.

Good luck, though. ;-)
    "All things in moderation... even moderation itself.." B.F.

iPhone - there is no other choice!

get it unlocked, without contract at: http://www.importgsm.com/product.php...0&cat=0&page=1
    Luke H.
    Marketing Director
    Zbuckz.com, Jbuckz.com, Dickbank.com, Glamourbuckz.com

Gay Journalist and erotic video producer.
    Itinerant photographer, now in Liverpool... and on Stripchat and Streamen and Chaturbate.
    I got my first iPhone in June 2007 and the upgrade in October 2009.

Serves me very well. I especially like the GPS feature - except that unlike a compass, the screen doesn't know which direction - N-E-W-S - you are headed, and therefore does not orient the screen as such. I've gone the wrong way a couple of times, because the screen is drawn with North at the top, even though I might be walking south.

Last summer when I went to Poland/Germany/Belgium, ATT had no "vacation" rate option, so I paid the $65/mo for 3 months but didn't use it. In planning for my UK trip, I've now learned that ATT now has a $10/month vacation rate for up to 6 months.

As for the current Verizon/ATT ad war regarding 3G coverage area, I have not had a problem in LA, Las Vegas, Denver, Minneapolis, Seattle.

I'm hoping that when I get to UK I can just swap SIMs, hopefully not a new phone, even though the recent upgrade was $99.

If homosexuality is a disease, let's all call in queer to work. jeremyroddick's Avatar
    I would have to say that I'm an iPhone guy too. I'm totally hooked. Poeple are using crackberries for poeple who are in love with their blackberries. They should come with a neologism for iPhone affectionados.
    Jeremy Roddick - www.bonobocash.com - ICQ: 375661750 - 1-877-824-7561 ext. 707
    Videoboys.com | Squirtz.com | JeremyRoddick.com

What do you consider 'good sex'? rawTOP's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by HunkMoneyLuke View Post
    iPhone - there is no other choice!
    Ditto... Get an iPhone. If you see yourself as a geek, the android is an option.

I am unique, just like everybody else.
    I've had my i-phone for 4 months now and
    - love the phone
    - hate AT&Ts service

tons of dropped calls, crappy signal strength even in major cities, spotty service while on freeways between cities, only so so customer service, idiots working in stores who don't have a clue what the hell they are talking about, and lots of system busy messages.

My service in UK and Vietnam was better than what I get at home. Just don't use data outside the US unless you are prepared for a very expensive bill.

The phone is awesome! GPS, e-mail, tons of aps, a guy I met in Las vegas gets his CCBill stats on his i-phone (though I haven't figured that one out yet), blue tooth connects with my car stereo for hands free calls and streaming music, holds thousands of MP3s, and LOTS of games to play.

She's a lesbian, that's what I'm here to talk about!
    I love my iphone but I hated the fact that I could not make one call cause of ATT crap service. I am now with Verizon and love it... I have the Motorola Droid which is a good phone with lots of apps as well... No Grindr though ..

Well i just found out a couple of days ago that T-Mobile will end up having a Windows based phone in a few months so im actually going to hold off on the upgrade until then and pick up this phone for my new toy...

http://www.brighthand.com/default.as...Windows+Mobile

Regards,

Lee