Thread: So... Anyone Who Went To Vegas... How Was It?

You do realize by 'gay' I mean a man who has sex with other men?

So... Anyone Who Went To Vegas... How Was It?

I heard that attendance was even lower this year than last year and that you had way more floor space than booths, that being said, how was the show for you personally?

Regards,

Lee

Gay Marriage - It's our Pearl Harbor. Titanmen's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Lee View Post
    I heard that attendance was even lower this year than last year and that you had way more floor space than booths, that being said, how was the show for you personally?

Regards,

Lee
    The actual show was really, really sad.....

No one does any "business" at the actual show anymore, its just a consumer show these days. It was probably half the size of last year.

Gay Journalist and erotic video producer.
    Itinerant photographer, now in Liverpool... and on Stripchat and Streamen and Chaturbate.
    I spent the time in Hollywood, editing books and DVDs of photos and videos of 16 models I bought from a photographer from Vegas.

I'd like to go to Barcelona in Feb. Communicating with them is tough. Reading their ads on CS is easy, finding anyone to follow through is tough(er).

I used to enjoy going to the LA Gay Erotic Expo (consumer show), 2005-6-7... but I think that withered away as well. That was during the height of the Bush Inquisition, and even the LA Vice were there checking IDs of the guys from the San Diego twink bareback studio.