Thread: Is Anyone Else Having CCBill Payment Issues?

I'm not gay; I'm British! worldofmen's Avatar

Angry Is Anyone Else Having CCBill Payment Issues?

Did MLK throw CCBill for a loop?

It is now Wednesday evening and no payment from CCBill! If any more Holidays land on a Monday will more late payments occur?

HELP! Oh, and then Rich called CCBill and they were quite nasty for asking about the payment...RUDE!

Gay Journalist and erotic video producer.
    Itinerant photographer, now in Liverpool... and on Stripchat and Streamen and Chaturbate.
    It is unfortunate in this era of 15% unemployment that so may companies have customer support people that are incapable of handling customer support.

Yesterday, as part of my quest to add new WMS affiliate programs, I had 2 phone calls and 10 e-mails on matters regarding: accessing WMS (no one told me until the 2nd call that I needed a new ID), and finding and joining programs (end result is that they were not aware that their web pages did not work with Safari - until I contacted them with screen caps and they then tried it themselves!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!).

Is the current recession ONLY the result of Wall Street and Mortgage Bank crooks... or incompetent programmers, customer and tech support phone people??

You do realize by 'gay' I mean a man who has sex with other men?
    Strange, I have NEVER had any issues with CCBill support, shoot an email over to gary @ ccbill.com or paul @ ccbill.com and they will get any potential issues you may have resolved, they are both my reps of choice when it comes to dealing with CCBill.

Also, i have found that Ashley when calling them is really friendly and helpful as well so if you are able to, ask that you can speak with her when you call them up

Regards,

Lee

I am unique, just like everybody else.
    I have never had a problem with CCBill support either. They have spent hours at times walking me through step-by-step to set things up.

CCBill had a notice at the top of the page for the past week and a half about delayed payments due to MLK day. It isn't CCBills fault that half the county including banks and the post office close for these holidays. We still have presidents day, labor day, memmorial day which all fall on Mondays. Be sure you mark those and plan ahead for more delayed payments.